VC Dunks on ZO in today game

Love it!!

I read about it on nba.com this morning, and then I saw this post. AWESOME!!

Love the way the ball is flushed thru, and then it just hits Zo in the head. lol.

Block that ya cunt. ha ha ha..

That prick swatted 5 other shots!! He's still got it.

But VC got it too. LMAO....

Zo always gets posterized.. but hey how can you block shots if you get out of the way! Zo's got big kahoonas and players give him the respect he deserves. :D

The most shameful play I saw in an NBA game was when someone made Yao Ming stack it near the free throw line and he slid all the way under the ring... can someone remind me who it was? That was some ankle breaking action there! The bench was laughing their asses off too! Poor asian! :lol:

But nothing can beat that VC olympic dunk... :prayer:

Was it AI???
Cant member....
But I know what you mean!!

Oh yeah, Zo's definately a decent big man, being only 6-10 he's always been blocking shots.

I remember a game Miami VS Philly (when AI was a Rook), and Zo swatted 6 that game. Stackhouse threw an air ball for a Layup... lol.

i have that on DVD it's starbury who crosses yao and kicks it out to marion, amare and joe johnson are falling off the bench in laughter.. hehe.. was quite funny.

yeah zo's always been a shot-blocker, that's his best ability, and that's saying something because he's a 10 rebound per game guy who can give you 15 points now (used to be 20 before the injury slowed him down). before the injury he was an offensive machine, a 1st option scorer who killed people on defense, such a complete player, like patrick ewing.

my favourite zo game was last season against detroit, he filled in for shaq and everyone thought he would get crunched on, before the game detroit was boasting about defense and shot-blocking.

at the end of the game zo had 15 points, 14 rebounds (7 offensive) and 6 blocks, he blocked 'sheed twice, big ben once, rip once, chauncey once and tayshaun once, was really funny seeing the whole lineup of detroit getting swatted by zo.

yeah that was a sick dunk! He dunked on zo twice that night! and Jeff got a decent one too!
Anyone see the Dwayne Wade 360 layup but!? It was nice as!!
I usually get the top ten plays for the day so if anyone wants me to upload them i will do so on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom