Vampire Diaries - interest?

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
I originally had this combined with Big Bang Theory but only got one response so thought I should separate it. Boxes will be $75 (delivered), 1 auto and 1 costume per box. The release is a few months away but solicitation has started. If we get to 9 interested people, I will arrange a group buy.

Expressed interest:
> AyiosYiorgos - 1 box

yes, it's a shame. It actually looks like quite a nice set, but I don't watch the show and don't recognise any of the actors. Also, there's so many other sets being released in the near future that are popular (Marvel Greatest Heroes, SW Galaxy 7, Big Bang) that I think it's going to struggle.

I would love to get this set on release but its too close to big bang and SWG7...........I very much like the show (new episode available today.............lol) but it will have to wait for a few months before I pick some of these up.

I will go after a few of the autos (Lawson/Dobrev/Graham), but will try and buy in once a few have hit eBay and hopefully price hits a low. If anyone does pull any and wants to sell then let me know.

Back
Top Bottom