Usa sellers

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
Gday gentlemen ...just wondering if any1 here buys single cards from the usa..Any1 you can recommend..ebay or shop
cheers
stevo

Just started buying singles from the states about 2 months ago. Dealt with many and have had no problems except for one that didn't make it here, he gave me a refund though. Just check feedback and make sure thay've been selling for a while!

Don't think there is one person that I have bought multiple auctions from! Nope, haven't. Just search for what I want, see if they post to oz and whether their feedback is ok...then bid and win! Was bit worried about us sellers at first, but my mind is at ease now! Go for it! :)

yeh dude,
ive only really bought from usa sellers,
just check ther feedback and try to make sure they have PAYPAL BUYER PROTECTION $1000 (makes it easy to get money back if something is dodgy)..

otherwise just find out how much postage costs BEFORE the close of auction as some people like to rip you off on postage :mad:

Just make sure you know what the postage is on the item first and then bid if you are happy.
Just won a item of a seller in the US and shipping was $5US on a 9 card jersey lot and when he sent me my invoice he had postage down at $10US.So I sent him an email and gave him a sound tongue lashing and with in 5mins he sent me a new invoice with the right postage $5US.
99% of the sellers are O.K Just some will try to rip you of.

Thanks for the tips guys...just adding a bank account to my paypal..
sorry to be a pain,1 more question.
When i want to use paypal to pay to some1 selling in usa dollars,does it automatically convert for you or do i have to use the currency converter on ebay..

hsv006 said:
Thanks for the tips guys...just adding a bank account to my paypal..
sorry to be a pain,1 more question.
When i want to use paypal to pay to some1 selling in usa dollars,does it automatically convert for you or do i have to use the currency converter on ebay..

it automatically converts it at a horrible rate..

like if its 1 AUD is .75USD in the real world
paypal make it like .72USD

Typical of banks, not just Paypal. I find the exchange rate of Paypal not much worse than that of the Credit Card Providers and banks.

Ersk

oi, and make sure you ask for a shipping service like global priority and not surface mail. Surface takes like over a month, from experience :(

I think there was a thread here on the different postages available, or it could've been on the old boards

Back
Top Bottom