USA Only auction help (UPDATE PLEASE READ)

I just want to thank Matt for helping me out BIG time with an online auction that was US only. There's no one else like him who is this generous! Thanks again Matt

Just made contact with Matt to chase a cpl of Vincent Brown US only auctions...

Sounds like a bloody great guy if you ask me... doesn't sound like ANYONE has a bad word to say about him - I also hope no one is taking him for granted and at least chucking him a cpl of bucks for each auction won

I sent him a PM a couple of weeks ago including the link and amount I wanted to offer, and overnight I had a pm back saying he had won it and to send the bucks and my address. TOO EASY!! What a great fella! It was my first time asking for his help and I can see why everyone talks highly of what he does for us.

Also remembered to flick some extra for him too;)

Hi again mate can i get help with a u.s only card will give some extra $ 4 the help

UPDATE
I can no longer accept Paypal gifts they are charging me for all transactions. You may send as a gift but I get charged the 4% now. I got an email saying I was receiving too many personal payments and all Paypal transactions will be charged. It took affect today.

Thanks for the update Matt, and no disrespect to anyone, but I would have hoped that people calling upon your services would have been chipping in some extra dosh for your troubles, and especially any fees you might encounter.

It does make me laugh about PayPal cracking down on you, lol. They're tight those bastards!! ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom