UPDATED - Tap 'N' Play Brett Lee Commemorative Auto Jersey Card - Sneak Peek

I would like one but knowing my run of luck I'd end up with a bit of the iinet logo or even worse the kfc logo...cricket card looking like a 2 piece feed box! Nice quality on the cards though. I still reckon Binga had at least another season in him.

That was my thoughts as well, and certain buyers/retailers (no names mentioned) may get the premium patches or I am just a cynical

Amazing cards though

Last edited:
That was my thoughts as well, and certain buyers/retailers (no names mentioned) may get the premium patches or I am just a cynical

Amazing cards though
I steered clear because of this. I didn't like the idea of being able to pick which patches you wanted, and that certain buyers/retailers got preferences. I mean, what if the person selecting the patches didn't even work for Tap N Play, and were just a collector themselves, and were picking out the best patches for themself?? Imagine that?? :confused:

I steered clear because of this. I didn't like the idea of being able to pick which patches you wanted, and that certain buyers/retailers got preferences. I mean, what if the person selecting the patches didn't even work for Tap N Play, and were just a collector themselves, and were picking out the best patches for themself?? Imagine that?? :confused:
That was certainly the case, however with how it was done, you actually have more choice.

I had a look at about 10 - 15 patches before I bought one. I was able to choose what I considered to be the best patch available & one i was happy with.

If you simply ordered one & then were sent whatever they have, you could end up with something very ordinary & one you dont like. At least this way if you do some research, you can get one you like.

That was certainly the case, however with how it was done, you actually have more choice.

I had a look at about 10 - 15 patches before I bought one. I was able to choose what I considered to be the best patch available & one i was happy with.

If you simply ordered one & then were sent whatever they have, you could end up with something very ordinary & one you dont like. At least this way if you do some research, you can get one you like.

Yep after having a conversation with someone from TnP he is going to show me what I can choose from...
#awesome shows they are completely above board unlike some other company *cough* Select

"Just when I thought I was out! They pull me back in!"

Back
Top Bottom