Case Share **UPDATE** Case Share - 2015 Panini Donruss Soccer Hobby Box - $97 - Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shawnkemp40 we have to pay for the boxes about 2 weeks before release date so a if people start paying a week or so before release day then it would be a great help!

Postage is $10 per box, but capped at $25.

I will, postage gods willing, ship all the boxes the day before release day (as per Panini's rules).

If anyone wants a case, or to share a case with a friend, let me know ASAP.

Good luck guys and thank OzCardTrader @Billyhoyle and @graham who drove this option for their members to get the best value unsearched product in Australia on release day!

@shawnkemp40 we have to pay for the boxes about 2 weeks before release date so a if people start paying a week or so before release day then it would be a great help!

Postage is $10 per box, but capped at $25.

I will, postage gods willing, ship all the boxes the day before release day (as per Panini's rules).

If anyone wants a case, or to share a case with a friend, let me know ASAP.

Good luck guys and thank OzCardTrader @Billyhoyle and @graham who drove this option for their members to get the best value unsearched product in Australia on release day!

Ok cool mate, so I guess you will be in touch when payment due? Sorry for the dumb questions, haven't done this before and also I assume I am not alone in this! Well... hopefully lol

Hi Grayson, would I be able to pick up the 2 boxes from you (wherever you are)? I wouldn't mind heading down to the city to get my hands on them earlier =)

sweet. will be there when you can give it to me G. Just as the world cup prizm. Thank you so much for organizing this. Great to see more products for soccer in the market.

This becoming a snoozefest.... WTF?
Based on the saying "Good things come to those who wait" we must be in for a Hot Case. CR7 AUTO in every box LOL

I'm happy for someone to take my 2 boxes. This dragged out too long and I am no longer collecting new players. If not, will still take them. Just offering the option to someone else who may have missed out. @cherrycollectables if this is ok with your rules and such.

Cool by me just run it by G-Unit first as I don't want anything not allowed to take place. But as far as I am concerned, no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom