Upcoming nrl and afl finals

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
I think this weeks footy is really gonna be interesting. Both AFL and NRL games there are really gonna be great battles as all teams left have got something to prove. I will start in the AFL, i think the Cats are just gonna be too good for the Dogs. In the other game though, although i really dont want this to happen, i think St Kilda is gonna beat Hawthorn :eek: In the NRL, i think this weeks controversies are really gonna fire up the Broncos, and the will be far too good for a Storm team low on confidence already. In the other game, i think unless the conditions are really cold and rainy, i think the Rooster superstar lineup, really need to stand up now. I think the Roosters will just get home.
I really think the week off NRL teams (Cronulla and Manly), I think they no matter who wins this weekend. I reckon it will be a Manly and Cronulla Grand Final ,with a revenge match for the Promotions for Cronullas near misses in the late 70s angainst Manly. I think the Cronulla Sharks have just come too far to lose now.

:thumbsup:Cronulla Sharks 2008 Premiers:thumbsup:

AFL = Geel v Haw GF (Geelong to win easy)

NRL = who really cares, but the Storm will win it all, even wiht last weeks hiccup.

Agreed 100%. Cats Hawks for AFL and Cats by 10+ Goals and who watches that other gay sport really? The Storm are apparently an awesome team, but even that doesn't make Melbournians watch that crap! :lol:

Sif watch panzy ball compared to NRL I mean now in the AFL if u touch a player u are giving away a free kick, its turning into touch footy, or even worse, soccer!!

g'day every1 i going for the bulldogs over geelong in big upset and st kilda to beat hawthorn just due to the fact the bulldogs have only won 1 grand final in 1954 and st kilda havnt won 1 for ages either and in the rugby broncos to beat storm theres a reason why they lost nz and its because they are not suppost to make it this year thats all right they have had long time in lime light as 1 of the best teams up there and if i remember right its at suncorp and i think broncos have there game together and even though i would like to say nz but i think they will be a bit sore or tired from storm encounter and i tipped them so i say the roosters will get challenged but be to good with fresher legs i think they could conserve a little bit from last weeks game and that will get them over the line but the warriors will get challenged

Melbourne to beat Brisbane
New Zealand to beat Sydney

Geelong will win everything in the AFL....i don't even know why we have to bother with the other matches.

Also, it's a simple thread commenting on the upcomming NRL + AFL finals. If you only support one code there is no reason to turn it into a slanging match making snyde remarks about the other code.

I never thought I would be saying this, but The Warriors will make it through, they played a style that will be hard to defend agianst, Not "me grab ball run at line" football but a lot of second phase play, which as a defending team means you are in fact making 8 tackles a set.

The Broncos V Storm could go either way, does Bennet drop his 3 stars, he has set a precedent before by dropping players for lesser offences. I think the Storm will get up in what should be an entertaining match.

In the AFL I agree with what seems to be the majority opinion the Cats and Hawks will be too good, but I'll be cheering for the Saints anyway.

Bring it on !!!

Ross

Melbourne to beat Brisbane
New Zealand to beat Sydney

Geelong will win everything in the AFL....i don't even know why we have to bother with the other matches.

Also, it's a simple thread commenting on the upcomming NRL + AFL finals. If you only support one code there is no reason to turn it into a slanging match making snyde remarks about the other code.

Good point and I have edited my previous posts accordingly. Apologies.

Apologies from me also, i didnt intend this to become a slug out about which code is better, as we all have our own opions, i was just pointing out that i didnt really care miuch for NRL, that said i do watch a storm game now and then.

geelong to take the crown again. i don't mind, i hate hawthorn.

i have no interest in nrl.

fire it up again haha

PLAY GREG BIRD

Hey Foldee80 has you opinion about Bird just changed with the news that a potential Cronulla premiership now seems highly unlikely with Seymour being ruled out with a knee injury?

You know it is a hard one, but let him play I say....in the eyes of the law he is innocent until proven guilty.

Yeah losing Seymour is a terrible loss to the Sharkies, hes taken heaps of pressure of Brett Kimmorley this season. Having said that, with the 3 Broncos still playing i dont really see much of a difference. They are both terrible crimes, but neither cases, has anybody been found guilty. Birds girlfriend denies it and so does he. Cronulla are STUPID if they dont let Bird play. Announce it early so he can get in some some solid training.

AFL = Geel v Haw GF (Geelong to win easy)

NRL = who really cares, but the Storm will win it all, even wiht last weeks hiccup.

GAFL - Who really cares about aerial pingpong

NRL - Would love to think my mighty Broncos could get up but with their recent off field dramas I think the storm are gonna role right over them......:(

Birds girlfriend denies it and so does he. Cronulla are STUPID if they dont let Bird play.

Foldee80, a quick reality check your reading too much into the news through your blue and black eyes, ;) Bird's girlfriend is not denying anything at all, what she has tried to do is have the apprehended violence order removed and the charges dropped, this does not mean she is denying it happened, Bird himself has offered nothing but lies so far and wont even provide details to his employer.

It is typical of a victim of domestic abuse to be too afraid to press charges etc that is why the law (in NSW at least) does not require the victim in these cases to press charges......the evidence will speak for itself. I still say let him play, he has not been charged with anything, however my gut feeling says he's as guilty as sin.

Ross

1 player ordoesnt make a team 3 players missing bit more of challenge still not impossible tipped warriors against storm and i done same with brissie come-on BRONCOS hope they can hear that from W.A

Foldee80, a quick reality check your reading too much into the news through your blue and black eyes, ;) Bird's girlfriend is not denying anything at all, what she has tried to do is have the apprehended violence order removed and the charges dropped, this does not mean she is denying it happened, Bird himself has offered nothing but lies so far and wont even provide details to his employer.

It is typical of a victim of domestic abuse to be too afraid to press charges etc that is why the law (in NSW at least) does not require the victim in these cases to press charges......the evidence will speak for itself. I still say let him play, he has not been charged with anything, however my gut feeling says he's as guilty as sin.

Ross
From day one Birds girlfriend has always claimed the media has got it wrong. Maybe it was an accident but they knew how it would look, so they made up a story. You never know, however one thing i do know, if Cronulla dont play Bird and we lose next game or the grand final, in later months Greg Bird is found not guilty.........alot of people and supporters are gonna be asking questions.

To get the post back on track.

Geelong will play St Kilda in the AFL final , ( sorry Geelong will play whoever in the AFL Grand Final and win ).

The winner of the NRL Plays tonight at Suncorp Stadium. Not sure which team it will be though. Probably the Melbourne Storm.

Peter Thompson

GamedayTradingcards.com :D

Back
Top Bottom