For Sale Uncirculated 2011 AFL Prize Cards Judd Harry O Must See !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Van
eBay User
Vandals88
Hey Guys
In my hands I have two Prize Cards from 2011 TeamCoach that are rare and will be very hard to find with I beleive only 25 of each ever produced.

MP-01 Chris Judd Prize Card With Brownlow Emblem on it
MP-02 Harry O,Brien Prize Card With Premiership Cup on it

Now I have this Set of 2 Cards Only for Sale $450
Or happy to Split and will Sell $250 Each

Pm me with any Enquires

img021.jpg

Yes they are Legit.
They are Prize cards That were going to be used as Prizes but then went with the Other Prize Cards.
I was offered them from a Guy who I have dealt with for a number of years.
I hope that clears that up.
Van

I bought mine for 200 match that and I have someone who will buy it

I guarantee you are bullshi***ng just to get the price down.

You PM me and ask what price you should ask for, and then whenever you try to sell something its always for top dollar.

Cant have the best of both worlds mate.

Vansan so basically you did a shonky deal with someone to get these? Even worse if they work for teamcoach. They aren't even official cards..

The Cards are not shonky they are real and really there have been no shonky deals done simple as that and If you are not interested then dont comment.
The cards were passed on to me so they are sold private and not on ebay and thats that.
They are very rare and have been made available for serious Collectors who like cards that are scarce and thats it how they got to me is really no ones business.
Cheers
Van

They are very rare and have been made available for serious Collectors who like cards that are scarce and thats it how they got to me is really no ones business.

Sorry, Van, but I don't think it's unreasonable for people to know how you got the cards, and where you got them from.

You are asking for a lot of money. You are telling people the cards are official and that you think there are only 25 of each.

Why can't you reveal whether you got them from someone on staff at Team Coach or someone else so that people can make their own judgement on their authenticity and value with full facts at hand? For one, I'd like to know that they were obtained legally from Team Coach, and that someone in the chain is not on the shonk.

The knock on Team Coach is that over the years there have been suspicions that printers or staffers have leaked unreleased cards into the market. This kind of smells a bit like another example of that.

But whatever the real details are, at the end of the day buyers simply want to assess whether the cards are worth what you're asking and will hold their value.

What's the problem with giving them clear and full details about the way they have been sourced so they can make that judgement?

Glenn

gday guys
I am sorry I offered the Cards on here thinking they might be of interest to certain Collectors.
I would also like to say the information I have given is all I know and there is no more to it there are no shonky dealings going on.
I can assure you the Cards have not been leaked or stolen from any TeamCoach employers otherwise I certainly would not be offering the Cards If I thought they are fake or are Stolen goods.
As far as revealing my source is really is not required I could tell you anything so why does it matter where they are from.
If you are not interested then why bother commenting at all.
Its very simple the cards were offered to me through a mutual friend to sell for him as he did not want them on ebay and thats all I am doing.
So I have given as much information as I have and assure you the Cards are in mint condition and will be a good Collectors item as they will be scarce and thats all I know.
Cheers

I'm not sure which bit of this matter you don't get, Van!

1. Are the cards authentic? Impossible for us to know because we've never seen nor heard of them before.
2. Have they been sourced legally? Again, it's impossible to know because you won't reveal how your "mutual friend" got them.
3. Are there only 25? Well, who would know given they don't appear to be officially available either to be bought or won.
4. Why doesn't your friend want the cards on eBay? Would that be a bit too public for his liking?
5. Does the whole thing smell a bit fishy? In a word, yes.

As for the "certain collectors" who might be interested in them, they must be the naive or opportunistic.

If you are not interested then why bother commenting at all.

We are interested, Van, very interested. That's why we're here, and why we're asking reasonable questions.

Rest assured, we'd all really like to believe these cards are legitimate. As much as I'd like to believe you, I'm simply not convinced.

yep I accept all those points watchman and understand.
I can only tell you what I know and sorry you think there is a scam as you are taking my word on there authenticity and that is it.
I am not doing the hard sell on you or anyone I just offered as something special to own.
The last card is almost sold so this conversation is really pointless.
Cheers
Van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom