ULTIMATE Panthers mailday!

ch0pzta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Howdy!

As some of you may or may not know, ive been hammering into my Panthers collection recently in the aim of having it finished, hopefully by mid-year.

After lusting after a couple of cards since i returned to the hobby (early 2011), i finally worked up the courage to remove one arm and one leg to attain them.

Long story short, this is what i got in the mail today, thanks to an awesome member here and another on eBay. :D

mailday.jpg

Absolutely stoked, the Gower and Wesser are number 1 and 2 on my list! Now i just need number 3 (Girdler All-star sig)

This thread will be updated as more cards arrive for my collection, at last count i have less than 20 cards remaining to complete my "Select years" Panthers PC.

Its enough to send you around the bend isnt it! LOL

Awesome Panthers mailday!

ahahah i knew that was going to be brought up! and i knew it was you who was going to do it.

oh my god. it makes me feel sick

i had one of the ones given to gower. unnumbered / 40.
but my pop got it from him not realising how amazing it actually was. put it in his back pocked and sat on it, was creased / bent in half (matts pun :bend)

i think its in brplats possession now, breaks my heart.

i had one of the ones given to gower. unnumbered / 40.
but my pop got it from him not realising how amazing it actually was. put it in his back pocked and sat on it, was creased / bent in half (matts pun :bend)

i think its in brplats possession now, breaks my heart.

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom