UFC Main Event

Chelle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michelle
eBay User
mrayner2
Ok, so not a "proper box break" but I was in a rush to open them as this was my first UFC box :)

img159.jpg

Numbered Cards:
Jon Jones 69/88
Royce Gracie 35/50
Cole Miller 162/188
Alessio Sakara 8/8

sweet another aussie ufc collector, good to see mate. and i hope your a fan of jon jones. did u buy the box in tassie or get it shipped

Welcome to OZcards!!
Good to see another UFC fan on the site.

Pretty bloody good box if you ask me :)

You said this was your first 'box of UFC cards', but have you bought any singles/packs prior to this??

Which fighters do you like/collect?

Check out all the other UFC threads on the site. There is a small core of UFC collectors on here who all seem pretty cool/friendly..... apart from Girds ( :lol: just kidding!)

Pm one of the other UFC guys if you need any help with finding your way around the site/ how to do deals/ leave feedback etc. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I got. :)
I've bought 3 Round 2 singles from you actually lol, I saw the links you posted on here to your eBay auctions you had a little while ago. I got CB Dollaway and Marcus Davis autos and a Mario Yamasaki thick gold card.

Some of my favourite fighters are; Matt Hughes, Michael Bisping, Ryan Bader, Stephan Bonnar, Nate Quarry and CB Dollaway - no doubt I'm forgetting some.

Thanks for the welcome ^_^

Welcome to the site :)

As for your 1st box break...that's 1 of the better "main event" boxes I've seen on here! Been some absolute stinkers

As Siege said just ask if you need help, most of the fellas on here are more than helpful

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I got. :)
I've bought 3 Round 2 singles from you actually lol, I saw the links you posted on here to your eBay auctions you had a little while ago. I got CB Dollaway and Marcus Davis autos and a Mario Yamasaki thick gold card.

Some of my favourite fighters are; Matt Hughes, Michael Bisping, Ryan Bader, Stephan Bonnar, Nate Quarry and CB Dollaway - no doubt I'm forgetting some.

Thanks for the welcome ^_^

And I thank you for your purchases!! :D

If you do get the time, check out some of the UFC threads and put your 2 cents worth in!

Hello Chelle, welcome to the site. Another Aussie UFC collector is awesome :thumbsup: Thats a real nice break too. Have fun on the site. And be sure to join in our usually very biased and uninformative ufc rants :lol:

Will do! :)

Also, I didn't quite manage to get a full base set, so that seemed liked a good reason to buy another box :D lol So I'll do the proper box break thing when that arrives.

Thanks again for the welcomes guys!

Welcome to OZcards!!
Good to see another UFC fan on the site.

Pretty bloody good box if you ask me :)

You said this was your first 'box of UFC cards', but have you bought any singles/packs prior to this??

Which fighters do you like/collect?

Check out all the other UFC threads on the site. There is a small core of UFC collectors on here who all seem pretty cool/friendly..... apart from Girds ( :lol: just kidding!)

Pm one of the other UFC guys if you need any help with finding your way around the site/ how to do deals/ leave feedback etc. :thumbsup:

Never Mind Siege he's just jealous

Back
Top Bottom