UFC Auto Red Wanderlei Silva

Yeah discovered this today, I really want this card badly too. I was gonna take the gloves off and go against you ejt........but Ive decided to be a good boy and ill leave it to ya. Ill go after the Frank Mir one instead.

Ill go after the next Wandy that comes up :thumbsup:

My advice though, stop bidding on it now. Get yourself a snipe program and go for it that way. No use getting into a massive bidding war with some random with still 5 days to go, driving the price up to some ridiculous amount.

Hey bro I'll take your advice and leave it for now...still have a bit left on this auto-bid tho :)

What's a snipe program?

I'm pretty sure you'll get the Mir for half what this finishs at!!

Damm it all!!!!!

Had a auto bid upto 400US and I lost the wandy red :( I'm so F"d off right now!!

Should of pulled a sick day today so I could of kept a close eye on it!!!!

Yeah i know how you feel, I bummed out on the mir one as well. :(

Well with the erratic market the UFC cards have shown so far, you will probably be able to pick up a wandy red up at half the price if he looses his next fight (hopefully he doesnt though :) ).

Don't say that! I want him to keep winning ;)

I got overtaken about a minute to go on 250 so I autobid 400 and was leading at 275 so I went back to work...was shocked to see I didn't win it at 400max..never thought it'd go that high..

Pretty dissapointed!

What did the Mir finish at?..last time i saw it was at 80

The mir finished at about 220. i completely stuffed up, forgot about it until it was over lol.

The trouble with trying to get hold of the red auto's is that because there are only 25 of each, all it takes is for the 25 people that currently hold all the "Couture" (or anybody else!) Red auto's to decide that they do not want to sell them and then there will never be another Red Couture auto come onto the market :(

They just don't come up that often.

Yeah if I had that sort of money i'd be buying up all the good cards and driving the price up, but unfortunately I like to buy stuff to keep not to buy it hold onto it for a couple of months and flick it on and try and make a quick
buck..unfortunately my luck with this card is still not good.. Oh well still a few out there that will come up for sale sooner or later!

I've waited this long I'm pretty sure I can wait a bit longer!!

"back to finishing my inserts :)"

The trouble with trying to get hold of the red auto's is that because there are only 25 of each, all it takes is for the 25 people that currently hold all the "Couture" (or anybody else!) Red auto's to decide that they do not want to sell them and then there will never be another Red Couture auto come onto the market :(

They just don't come up that often.

load3dic3 or something like that had one however he was an american member on this site but i made two deals with him and he sent me my cards in one touch magnetics for 2.50 au postage

Back
Top Bottom