UFC Auto Red Wanderlei Silva

ejt85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Elliott
eBay User
Ejt85
Hi guys looking for any wanderlei gear, cards or anything else you might have to sell or trade upto you...

Specificly looking for a round 2 red auto but will take a look at anything you have

thanks

Start saving for that red auto mate. The Wandy red just sold on ebay for the 375 buy it now price. Ive got a wandy fight worn card incoming that will be avilable, multi colour patch.

Yeah I never thought he'd sell it for that price!
Is the wandy you got coming in the regular card from round 3? As I've got 1 of them on the way myself

Yeah bro thats it!!

Im taking this bad boy home, dont doubt that ;)

Somebody has a auto-bid on at the mo might chuck a massive bid on nearing the end of the auction...!!

So stoked this has come up ive been checkin ebay about 5 times a day haha

Haha!! Great comeback to Girds comment, I'm hoping this thing doesn't go thru the roof...over a 100 in about 4 hours :)
My fault haha put a 100 auto bid on to see if I could take a early lead lol

Best of luck with the bidding!!

What is your max going to be???
(bearing in mind that nobody else on here will be bidding against you. Can you tell me via PM if you do not want to broadcast it to everyone!!)

just looked at the auction again good luck. its already over 100 in a few hours at that rate youll be in the thousands lol. nah it should settle in between 5-2 days to go. good luck

Hey boys, yeah don't really want to say...but I put a auto-bid upto a 100 to scare away some low ballers, but somebody already had a auto-bid on...I'll probably go up to 300ish...should take it for around that mark I hope! I've regretted every auction I never took past 250US so I can't see me losing this card now...will take it no matter what, this card is the reason I started collecting these cards :)
I'm hopeing I get this card so bad, I think everybody knows how badly I want to add it to my collection!!
Cheers boys

---------- Post added 08-03-2010 at 06:18 PM ----------

Just chucked another auto bid on :)
leading at 113.50

Trust me siege I know!!
I'm leading again, some guy had a 225 Auto bid on :(
Geese there's some interest in this card!!
Watched a Nog red go for $160 and a dual auto go for $110...if I wasn't holding my breathe for this would of snapped both of those up too!!
You must be licking your lips knowing you've got 1 tucked away

Trust me siege I know!!
I'm leading again, some guy had a 225 Auto bid on :(
Geese there's some interest in this card!!
Watched a Nog red go for $160 and a dual auto go for $110...if I wasn't holding my breathe for this would of snapped both of those up too!!
You must be licking your lips knowing you've got 1 tucked away

more like sharpening his knifes :lol:

good luck with the auction mate i have seen ti has surpassed 250 au

Haha would look a bit obvious if siege was missing 1 and I had 2 lol ;)

Hoping the bidding slows up asap...starting to look like it's gonna be a biggy...dam it's gonna be a long week watching this!

Back
Top Bottom