Trip to America Help Needed

Shaq Attaq

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Austinn Collins
Hi guys

Im off to America in 2 weeks and wondering does anybody know any good Card shops or anything else to go see. Ill be mainly based in Los Angles and Harrisburg.

Beverly Hills Baseball Card Shop
1137 S. Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(310) 278-0887

I went to the states last year!!!
this shop was insane!!! super nice dudes there, the wife and I spent about 2 hours in there talking about all sorts of stuff...not just cards!!! really nice selection of singles and boxes!! even have some signed jerseys etc!!! and I pulled a jerry west on card auto, case hit!

Beverly Hills Baseball Card Shop
1137 S. Robertson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
(310) 278-0887

I went to the states last year!!!
this shop was insane!!! super nice dudes there, the wife and I spent about 2 hours in there talking about all sorts of stuff...not just cards!!! really nice selection of singles and boxes!! even have some signed jerseys etc!!! and I pulled a jerry west on card auto, case hit!

what were the prices like?

They certainly are not the prices of a online shop like Dacardworld etc....however I found them to be quite reasonable, considering it was in LA..and they have a shop etc to pay for...i would recommend if there is a product you really want have a price in mind...and just ask what they can do if you think it is too high..I think the box I got was about $20 more then the online price...but the service and conversations were worth that extra $20...

Back
Top Bottom