Status
Not open for further replies.

nrltopcards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
chris keys
eBay User
jazminrain12
I have for sale or swap ANDREW JOHNS no24 new edition as the last card had a spelling mistake took two months to get it sorted the old card was destroyed. And JOHN RAPER no 8 in the 2013 traders series .I have these for sale at the moment on New Zealand trade me under NRLTOPCARDS if they don't sell will be looking for trades with 2013 elite series sigs both future stars and league sensations also after two golds fast and furious doggies and eels, I have seven league sensations already and six future stars my price for RAPER is between 800 and a thousand dollars and ANDREW JOHNS 750 to 850 for this card. Im willing to swap future stars for 80 dollars each and league sensations for 120 to add up to price of one of my top sigs. any questions on this thread are welcome all cards must be mint as mine have been put in plastic sleeves and hard screw down cases for ultimate protection cheers all chris keys NRLTOPCARDS NEW ZEALAND. I also have heaps of cards on my trade me check out now there maybe some thing you want and I do have paypal......

I am not bagging you about your prices Chris and I appreciate your costs to replace and repost with insurance. Unfortunetly you will find it hard to gain that sort of value for them at the moment for them. The raper no. 1 was recently sold for a little above what you are asking for the no.8. Good luck with the sale mate and hope you find a buyer or trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom