Trade Talk / Rumours

I'll start all the talk with two pieces of info on WCE players:

1. Daniel Kerr Has resigned with the West Coast Eagles - Yah!
(Heard this on the TV just then)

2. Ben Cousins has signed with Collingwood :(
(A Friend of mine involved with collingwood told me this)

WOOHOO. Just heard on the news about KERR!!!!!!!!! Im so lag that these bloody VICs will now see that he will probally play out his career at WCE.

NOT once did he say he wanted to leave WCE, he said he wanted to play his whole career at WCE. And then u get dickhead reporters like Craig Hutchinson, saying "oh yeh, kerr said he definatley wants to leave...." I mean, where did you pull that from craig!.

CAN I JUST SAY.......F*** YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That cousins news hits a WCE supporter like me hard.....oh well at least hes come back!

WOOHOO. Just heard on the news about KERR!!!!!!!!! Im so lag that these bloody VICs will now see that he will probally play out his career at WCE.

NOT once did he say he wanted to leave WCE, he said he wanted to play his whole career at WCE. And then u get dickhead reporters like Craig Hutchinson, saying "oh yeh, kerr said he definatley wants to leave...." I mean, where did you pull that from craig!.

CAN I JUST SAY.......F*** YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That cousins news hits a WCE supporter like me hard.....oh well at least hes come back!

WCE can have Kerr....he's a good player (when fit) but off-field I reckon he's a liability. :rolleyes:

Glad to see Kerry stay an Eagle for the remainder of his career!!
Should help us in rebuilding a premiership team once again.

Don't know what to say about Cuz, if it is true im glad he is making a comeback as he is one of my favourite players to watch play the game, shame about the team tho.
haha now i must learn to like the Pie's if its true!!!

Glad to see Kerry stay an Eagle for the remainder of his career!!
Should help us in rebuilding a premiership team once again.

Don't know what to say about Cuz, if it is true im glad he is making a comeback as he is one of my favourite players to watch play the game, shame about the team tho.
haha now i must learn to like the Pie's if its true!!!

Yeah agreed. Cousins should have went to a better team like Melbourne or something. :lol:

yep i totally agree:thumbsup:
The club has done so much for him, good to see he is going to stay loyal!!
A good setup for the future at least, Cox and Kerr most likely will be Eagles to the end of their careers, plus with all the rookies and young talent coming through, look for WCE to strive for top 4 in a couple of years:D

Thank god Cousins isn;t coming to Melbourne! Suck it Pies :p

Good to hear you resigned Kerr. I like Loyal players :thumbsup:

IMHO the re-signing of Kerr IS good news......although not released (publicly) I have heard it was a 4 dear deal :thumbsup:

Tim - Agree with your sentiments towards Hutchy! The man is a tool who rides on the back of his Footy Show friendships! He was clueless about Kerr and admitted he started the rumour - He's a flog in my book!

As for Cousins :( Most would have suspected the Collingwood link by now anyways.........of all the teams I didn't want him to play for that was the TOP of my list :( I too am / was a BIG Cousins fan so it hurts to see him finish his career somewhere other than withthe WCE.

I wish him the best but only health wise......game wise I hope he falls short ;)

In other news on the West Coast:
- Most would know by now that Mark Seaby has asked to be traded.
- Dean Cox won the B&F.
- Jaymie Graham may not be playing next year due to personal reasons and
- Andrew Embley was sent home early after badly injuring his hand in a hotel incident. The incident was so bad that Embley was sent home to have surgery in Perth rather than taking the risk to operate in Hong Kong.

Back
Top Bottom