TopShop Jersey's Australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayC said:
well in that case tooorooo they wouldnt be able to have the nba emblem on them as it would be copyright infringement... any other great plans to dis every other verion of purchasing jerseys???

BTW have any of u heard of www.dplayground.com and theres another one i cant quite remember will have to goto MSF and see if they still have the link there...

Mate, that's a load of bs. You look anywhere and you'll see that Reebok are the official brand of NBA Replicas, Swingman and Authentic jerseys.

jvalles69 said:
TopShop have just sent out an email that they are ordering and all authentics are half price. Apparently can order anyone and it will cost 134.95 delivered.

that sounds alright, can you be more specific? sounds like theres gotta be a catch somewhere. so EVERY authentic jersey is half priced, or just a select few they have in stock? and thats $135AU yeah?

Here is the email Jez, wish I could do it but just bought a Wade Marquette Swingman jersey, got it for $90AUS too! :D

Hello,

We will be ordering some Reebok NBA Authentic jerseys in the near future and would like to offer you 50% Off Selected Authentic Jerseys and shipping for just $9.95. That's $134.95 for an Authentic Reebok NBA jersey delivered straight to you, valued at $250 plus the Out-Of-Stock shipping costs. If you would like to participate in this incredible offer please contact us as soon as possible so that we can arrange the order.

Thank you,
Ryan
TopShopJerseys.com

man, i checked out their site, and they dont even have any old school jerseys! no bird, barkley, jordan etc. youd think jordan would be the top seller.

JZA said:
man, i checked out their site, and they dont even have any old school jerseys! no bird, barkley, jordan etc. youd think jordan would be the top seller.

They are there... they're called NBA soul jerseys.

what are the sizes like? id like to get a pretty big loose fiiting jersey (im about 6'1, 110kg, pretty solidly built) but im afraid to get an xxxl and then find out it goes down to my knees. what sizes do you guys get? its worrying when your paying $135 for a jersey and you have no idea if it will fit or not...

JZA said:
what are the sizes like? id like to get a pretty big loose fiiting jersey (im about 6'1, 110kg, pretty solidly built) but im afraid to get an xxxl and then find out it goes down to my knees. what sizes do you guys get? its worrying when your paying $135 for a jersey and you have no idea if it will fit or not...

Check out the sizing charts on NBA.com.

Authentic jersey sizing chart
REEBOK S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Chest 36 40 48 52 56 58 60
Length 32 34 35 36 37 39 40

Probably in inches

ToooROOO said:
Mate, that's a load of bs. You look anywhere and you'll see that Reebok are the official brand of NBA Replicas, Swingman and Authentic jerseys.

NO what your saying is a load of BS.

The company is called Steve Rolton and has the Australian licence to sell NBA gear in Australia. Reebok (or Nike when the held the rights) ever had the right to sell NBA gear in Australia, that is why you cannot buy reebok gear in Australian stores, unless it is imported such as topshop does.

Yes, But you dont understand what I'm saying. Reebok is the Official Brand of the NBA. They make the Replicas, Swingman jerseys and the Authentic jerseys that the players wear.

Hey Jez, sizes can be dodgy, I am 5'8" about 80kg and quite muscular! LOL
I wear a size Medium most of the time in Jerseys as Large are just plain massive for me and too long. What I normally do is when buying a jersey I give the seller my vital statistics and ask them which one they would suggest!

I've found out they can't get any in Small or Medium. But can get Most Big Name players in Large and over.

jvalles69 said:
Hey Jez, sizes can be dodgy, I am 5'8" about 80kg and quite muscular! LOL
I wear a size Medium most of the time in Jerseys as Large are just plain massive for me and too long. What I normally do is when buying a jersey I give the seller my vital statistics and ask them which one they would suggest!

cheers for that Jase, was going to buy 3 or 4 XL but by the sounds of it it would be like a dress more than a jsy!

white_chocolate_55 said:
as i said above.. i thought there was some kind of gimmick going on.. I have/had nothing to do with it.. however i did purchase a kirk hinrich for only $79.95 plus a low low price of $10 postage.. LOL.. No no im just playing.. I had nothing to do with it honestly.. but your spot on with tooroooo seeming to only post on this thread

Have you received the jersey? How is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom