ToppsUK

BJD

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beau
A lot of disappointed customers worldwide are voicing their anger towards ToppsUK lately and I can understand why.
Just one example of justification for this would be that people have been waiting on their football cards from Topps Project for over 2 months in some cases.
I have seen others that are still waiting on prizes they have won from Topps for over 3 months.
Some are even still waiting on stock purchased from their website for nearly 6 months.
Coupled with trash waiting times, Topps never respond to any questions regarding orders or tweets/IG messages. However, they almost always reply if you ask them how to buy something or any question that involves purchasing from them. So they can't answer their customers' queries but they can always answer when it involves them potentially making money.

Now, me personally, I ordered a card on October 12th this year and haven't received a reply to a ticket I opened on their website, a second ticket I opened or any of my tweets.
To me, this is absolute garbage from a so called professional company which is one of the ones at the top of the chain when it comes to trading cards. Has anyone had any luck in contacting these morons about their order? At this point I am thinking of just copping the L and buying their Project cards from eBay instead.

Topps is now owned by fanatics Inc. If this is the level of customer service, I can seriously see the NBA and nfl revoking their verbal agreements with fanatics regarding the licensing.

Topps is now owned by fanatics Inc. If this is the level of customer service, I can seriously see the NBA and nfl revoking their verbal agreements with fanatics regarding the licensing.
Depends if they care about customer service or just making bank.

Back
Top Bottom