Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

I still need todays Teal before the deadline... anyone got a spare?
I tried to get one from the fan feeds... but man people are greedy, you can offer them 2 cards that are both lower cc than the one that you are chasing but they still turn it down... :(

I still need todays Teal before the deadline... anyone got a spare?
I tried to get one from the fan feeds... but man people are greedy, you can offer them 2 cards that are both lower cc than the one that you are chasing but they still turn it down... :(

sorry, i also had trouble getting it (ended up buying some credits and pulling instead!). But I do have a spare of the other Han one (ANH) so if you need to give up your copy of that to get the new one, I can trade you the other Han (though you should probably check I still have it before going down this path).

Didn't realize Feelings was finishing up, but it seems there's a bunch of new stuff nearly every day now... New Rebels set (have some if anyone needs), new 70's pop...

Did finally manage to pull a TFA Movie Picture card, so tempted to try and do the greens in that if I can snag the earlier ones.... Have slowed a little in my hoard chasing, I find it takes a fair bit of time to keep up with that and life just gets in the way!

Back
Top Bottom