Topps First Row semi mojo?!? 1/1

the_pie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Peter Liu
Went to the show with Ray (jayzhou) and decided to go halvies on a Topps First Row from Westriot. Here are the GU and Auto's

GU
Kenyone Martin (double swatch one blue (nuggets) one white (New Jersey)
Mo Peterson

Auto's

Jarrett Jack :p
Louis Williams (jumped the gun when i saw the sixer uniform thinking it was AI #-o )

and mojo..not too sure but deff. the best card I have ever pulled and my very first 1/1

Ryan Gomes Printing Plate/Auto

Overall fun box to break heaps of inserts and parrallels. Ray has the autos so he'll hopefully get the scan up later. Howd u think we went? BTW all cards are for sale

sounds like you did well! awsome pull on the 1/1! Topps First Row boxes sound like heaps of fun to bust!

gomes is a promising young player, thats a great pull! i think truth collects him, im sure hed be very interested in that one.

thanks guys! it wasnt lookin too promising until the last couple of packets when ray and i decided to bust it rather then sell it on ebay :lol:

paid 155 at the show today, twas 160 before but bought some supplies so he gave us a discount. I've got a Pierce Black and white numbered if your interested as well mate. Cheers

Thanks Funkadelic, sorry i didnt get to introduce myself i was sorta caught up with the cards haha

Nice work dude...cant wait to see the scans of the P/Plate. I reckon The Truth will snap that up pretty quick!!

Nice pull on Gomes! I want it, lol. You did well, I like First Row, there's been some decent breaks so far from it! PM sent

Back
Top Bottom