Topps 93-94 Series 1

KnightsTragic

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tim
Oohhhh… packets don’t look great and the box has a bit of discolouration inside.

Could be a sad experience I fear…but fingers crossed…

6F909B2C-5537-4C21-A6E2-7732E9719DCF.jpeg

AA7A0191-D3CD-4CEA-B20A-1C512B672E59.jpeg

Topps can be prone to sticking unfortunately. This is really bad though 😥

Yeah I’ve watched some breaks on YouTube but this is worse than I’ve seen anywhere.

Have sent the seller a message - noting they do always come with a disclaimer - but this is just really bad.

Yeah I’ve watched some breaks on YouTube but this is worse than I’ve seen anywhere.

Have sent the seller a message - noting they do always come with a disclaimer - but this is just really bad.

I guess it's a little harder to pin it on the seller given it was a sealed box.

Oh yep - haven’t been unfair to him / her.

Just wanted to let them know. Thought they should be aware.

I won’t hammer them on formal feedback.

More just an FYI.

Upon closer inspection whole box is showing water damage.

He sent me a photo of the box he’ll send that looks fine.

This is tonight’s box - no surprise…

B8E454D4-2AEB-4A84-89FB-A60523F9165A.jpeg

EE83A7F2-6661-4F87-A70E-940CC257E68B.jpeg

3FA114A5-1C27-4D7C-B803-2CB0109E7BF9.jpeg

Yikes, guessing they didn't have any pics of the underside of the box in the auction then. Surprised they offered a replacement without even asking, that's a great seller. I was close to getting a 93 Series 1 Topps box to rip recently too.

I have 5 boxes stored away, 2x 93/94 Fleer Ultra Series 1, 3x Series 2. All notorious for it, but similar if I opened and they're bricked, that's the risk you take. Boxes all look normal but who knows what life they led in the almost 30 years before I got hold of them

Yikes, guessing they didn't have any pics of the underside of the box in the auction then. Surprised they offered a replacement without even asking, that's a great seller. I was close to getting a 93 Series 1 Topps box to rip recently too.

I have 5 boxes stored away, 2x 93/94 Fleer Ultra Series 1, 3x Series 2. All notorious for it, but similar if I opened and they're bricked, that's the risk you take. Boxes all look normal but who knows what life they led in the almost 30 years before I got hold of them
He asked me to send him a photo of the box. Once he saw the photos he apologised, said he didn’t know and then said he’d send a new one.

His listing certainly didn’t show the water damage.

Sounded like he legitimately didn’t know. Maybe the wrapping covered it up.

Back
Top Bottom