Topps 2002 acb gold box break coming

Good Luck Mate! i busted a couple last week and Got a hayden sig!
I don't think there is any hassles with these ones but the Gilly Redemtion and the bradman cards are very rare! Good resale for extra inserts on ebay too, seems to be a market for them!
cheers Dan

Box didnt show up yet, hopefully wednesday.... doubt it will be live now though due to work committments. Oh well will post results anway. what are the odds of the gilly and bradman ones?

Box didnt show up yet, hopefully wednesday.... doubt it will be live now though due to work committments. Oh well will post results anway. what are the odds of the gilly and bradman ones?

Adam Gilchrist Match Used Equipment 1:4320 & Sir Don Bradman Tribute 1:1080

I hope it arrives Wednesday, I can't wait to see it on you tube,

:thumbsup:

anyone know how many boxes were released???

Just say there were 4800 boxes released that would mean there are only 40 gilly cards and 160 bradman cards.... wow!

Like I said due to work committments over the next couple of nights it probly wont be live, I will probly get home very late weds n thurs and just be keen as to bust it

Well no sigs to report here! (Great pull on your sig Dan - I might just send my next box to you to open) But for the price I am not complaining! Still fun to bust especially as I have been crook as! I actually like this set of cards, only thing about it is most of the inserts look fairly similar to the base subsets...

2 full base sets +
Record Breakers R7 R8 R9 R10 R11 R12
Match Ups M1 M2 M3
Rising Stars Y 12 - Scott Meuleman
Awards A2 Colin Miller
International Graduate Glenn McGrath

No sigs, gilly or the don... I just picked up the Don Bradman card for $70 tho - 1 in 30 boxes and thats all its worth... Nice looking card though, pick it up on the weekend. Will post pics of it when I get it

CCI04242009_00000.jpg

CCI04242009_00001.jpg

Has anyone been able to work out how many of the Ponting, Hayden, Martyn, Lee and Gillespie sigs were released?? Do they give the odds on the signatures?

Back
Top Bottom