tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
I have a couple of spare topps 2000 ACB gold base sets if anyone wants them for just the cost of postage..........would rather they go to a collector instead of just sitting on my table.

OK, I have Nathraider, Warney and The Red Devils all interested in base sets, I have two and 3/4 sets avail............am picking up another box Friday and that will make up a third set.........will doll them out in order of PM's received.............Warney, then Nathraider then The Red Devils..................kk

OK, I have Nathraider, Warney and The Red Devils all interested in base sets, I have two and 3/4 sets avail............am picking up another box Friday and that will make up a third set.........will doll them out in order of PM's received.............Warney, then Nathraider then The Red Devils..................kk

If warney, nathraider and the red devils can email me their postal addresses I will get a price on postage today (Thursday). I have organised another box to crack.........might do that as a live break.......the auto will be up for grabs UNLESS its a McGrath sig that improves on the one I have......lol

My email address is [email protected]

might do that as a live break.......the auto will be up for grabs UNLESS its a McGrath sig that improves on the one I have......lol

My email address is [email protected]

Good luck but there is little excitment in these boxes as there is no inserts just the Signature! i busted a case of these and apart from the 8 signatures thats it! In saying that i hope you get a Red McGrath!
Mojo

I may have missed the boat here but i would be keen on what ever different common sets you still have avail if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom