To buy or not to buy, magic auto

mat2323

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mathew
eBay User
mat23232
Hello, have been offered a Magic Johnson 2004/05 Signature edition SP Signs numbered /50 auto card, for $50, would you buy it? What's everyones thoughts?

I did put it up in the value page but go no response, good to see a admin encourage your smart ass remark :)
I'm not sure why you think Josh is having a go at you Mat? It is a fair point, there is no need to start 3 threads about the same card. You DID NOT post it in the card value thread you started the other posts first, then I tagged you in it and you did, to which you gave a smart reply.

I did put it up in the value page but go no response, good to see a admin encourage your smart ass remark :)

I hope you mean smart as in intellectual because all I did was state a very valid point to help you decide on whether it was a good price or not - which was the question you are asking.

If you continually have problems misconstruing how my responses are intended, perhaps be clearer with your question or if that isn't easily done (there are very valid circumstances) then perhaps you can always block me. No one else seems to have a problem on here with me, so maybe just eliminate the problem :)

It was an accident!, I have posted in that thread and got no reply, just like I did again when I put it in their, other members have made threds in the last week asking about card prices on here and nothing was said, yet I do and I get the smart remark, whys it good for some but not others? Was only asking for people's opinions, not smart ass comments, if a person can't give advise without being a smart ass then he should not give advise at all

It was an accident!, I have posted in that thread and got no reply, just like I did again when I put it in their, other members have made threds in the last week asking about card prices on here and nothing was said, yet I do and I get the smart remark, whys it good for some but not others? Was only asking for people's opinions, not smart ass comments, if a person can't give advise without being a smart ass then he should not give advise at all
Mat - 3 threads now on this card (and bumping of another old post) - please explain how it was an accident.

Please report those threads if there are other people posting requesting prices and they will be dealt with in the same way.

As for the smart remark being made - probably because you started 3 threads on the same card, the first two were closed and you were directed to the correct thread and at first you chose to be smart in reply to me, then you chose to reply appropriately - only 24 hours ago. The you decided to PM me, I'm not sure why you would reach out to me when you had only replied to me earlier being smart that no one ever replied in the thread.

Yes you asked for opinions and Josh gave you one

$50 AU for a Magic auto is very reasonable. A few variables to consider when looking at the price (on card, Licensed uniforms etc), but $50 AU is still a reasonable price

I fail to see how I was being smart. You were clearly looking for an indication on the value, to which I assisted in determining that it was well priced. I would have posted a response regarding BV, but since you love arguing with me so much I'm sure you would have just made a point at how BV is basically irrelevant these days.

I hope you mean smart as in intellectual because all I did was state a very valid point to help you decide on whether it was a good price or not - which was the question you are asking.

If you continually have problems misconstruing how my responses are intended, perhaps be clearer with your question or if that isn't easily done (there are very valid circumstances) then perhaps you can always block me. No one else seems to have a problem on here with me, so maybe just eliminate the problem :)
ppppaaaaaayyyy)pretty simple
Mat - 3 threads now on this card (and bumping of another old post) - please explain how it was an accident.

Please report those threads if there are other people posting requesting prices and they will be dealt with in the same way.

As for the smart remark being made - probably because you started 3 threads on the same card, the first two were closed and you were directed to the correct thread and at first you chose to be smart in reply to me, then you chose to reply appropriately - only 24 hours ago. The you decided to PM me, I'm not sure why you would reach out to me when you had only replied to me earlier being smart that no one ever replied in the thread.

Yes you asked for opinions and Josh gave you one
i posted the wrong info, and before I had a chance to delete you blocked them, if josh had of just put the top quote it would have been fine, but to add the last bit when it's none of his buissness. Is he an admin? Then it's none of his buissness where and what I post, if he don't like it he should block me like i did to him

i posted the wrong info, and before I had a chance to delete you blocked them, if josh had of just put the top quote it would have been fine, but to add the last bit when it's none of his buissness. Is he an admin? Then it's none of his buissness where and what I post, if he don't like it he should block me like i did to him

You say it's none of my business... Yet - public forum. Not private. If it's not my business keep it to PM :)

And congratulations on acting super mature by spelling "what would you pay" intending it like I don't understand the words. You are making yourself look very silly.

ppppaaaaaayyyy)pretty simple

Would it have mattered if he was admin - I am an admin yet you still cannot follow the instructions I gave you.

Back
Top Bottom