TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

Yeah I have invested my money in them too, but I'm not the slightest bit concerned because I know at the end of the day either I will get the cards or get my money back.
I'm not sure who has lied from TLA. The only official statement from TLA has been the one @Matt26 posted a page back regarding the "production issue". The stuff about someone being on leave for a couple of weeks has only come through word of mouth and may or may not be true. It could be, and probably is, a combination of both.
I absolutely agree that 6 weeks is too long to leave people hanging, and I think that's the real issue here. Communications regarding the delays have not been forthcoming from TLA until Matt chased them last week. That is something that needs to be addressed. Just a short little post on their website or Facebook page is all it takes and the word will get around.
well put Mark, we will leave it at then.

Anybody else notice if their Boyd Cordner or any of the other cards have had the coating coming off! Mine has

A little Wanted Ad: (i know wrong section but want to catch the eye of us PIF collectors..)
The NSW Celebration Card SOO, I'm after numbers 02 & 015, as a Trade, of the same card..I have numbers 10, 11, 12 & 13 on offer & these are the Dragons player jersey numbers for collectors (Frizell, D Belin & Vaughan) & also Mr Cordner's playing number during the series..

Last edited:
A little Wanted Ad: (i know wrong section but want to catch the eye of us PIF collectors..)
The NSW Celebration Card SOO, I'm after numbers 02 & 015, as a Trade, of the same card..I have numbers 10, 11, 12 & 13 on offer & these are the Dragons player jersey numbers for collectors (Frizell, D Belin & Vaughan) & also Mr Cordner's playing number during the series..

I Have #15

Back
Top Bottom