OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
may--z
Looks a massive release

plenty of sigs, patch cards

1695030979881.png

Does anyone know how many priority cards will be in each priority box?

I know it is the Decorated inserts /40 and the Breakouts White /34.

But last year there were 2 priority Blasters and 1 priority Breakouts per box.

I would presume there are going to be multiple Decorated cards per box ... but how many is the question!!

I'm excited for this release. Finally some patch cards back in cricket. And with a real lack of them in AFL it makes me even more pumped. And another Gilly sig, fantastic choice by TLA there. From a Hurricanes collector point of view the choice to use Short on the patches is a weird one, I mean he's not a Hurricane now but that's not the fault of TLA, but he's under performed for years now. Would have preferred McDermott or Ellis. I hope the single patches are different players to the dual patch cards, doubt it though. There is always a lot going on with TLA cricket, a lot of different insert sets and variations to get my head around. I'll do what I do most years and go for the Mojo cards and hand pick a few others I like to go for. But this should be a much more popular release than previous efforts, meaning more product busted and more trading happening, great!

Yeah Darcy short is unfortunate with moving late, but he still gave a lot to your team so I would still like to have something from him

Mojos down to 28, there are still a few from last season I never saw, so these will be super tough too

Like you say there is a stack going on in these releases. They are effectively a series 1 and 2 from footy speak in 1 product

Yeah Darcy short is unfortunate with moving late, but he still gave a lot to your team so I would still like to have something from him

Mojos down to 28, there are still a few from last season I never saw, so these will be super tough too

Like you say there is a stack going on in these releases. They are effectively a series 1 and 2 from footy speak in 1 product

I still need 2 Hurricanes Sapphires, I have all the Ruby and Emeralds. Frustrating stuff isn't it haha. Yeah Short did put in some great years so he's not the worst choice. And it really is like an AFL release with series 1 and 2 all in the one, I never thought of it like that. This is just my opinion, but I'd prefer to see basically exactly that, a cheap pretty basic retail release for shops, and a high end hobby release for the serious collectors. Probably not worth TLA doing that but that's just what I'd like to see. I think a release like this is just a bit over crowded.

There sure is a mountain of insert sets in this release. Will be interesting to see
how it sells. Hints on what the next NRL Traders may look like.
Keen to see checklist out in a few weeks.

Cricket Traders 2023 Checklist.

Apparently Tom Rogers is playing for the Renegades AND the Stars this season!!

Attachments

• 23B 2023 CA Traders Luxe Checklist FA web.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom