This is very funny.....

I did notice that and couldn't believe it myself. I know there is one guy that has a ton of them, I'd personally be nervous holding that many cards of a guy whose clearly not going to make it. Each to their own though.
I paid less for a Pendelbury recently. I know who got the better deal ☺️

Only reason I can think of is that someone out there has been collecting them all, like others have for Nic Nat and Danger, which is limited how many are circulating in the market.

Someone has 100+ of them. It's the risk you take when you gamble on one player becoming a star. Nic Nat & Danger a big win for those collectors. Lucas not so much. There's still plenty of Prestige boxes floating around as well which means the full run hasn't hit the secondary market as yet.

All about supply and demand. One collector invests big in Kane Lucas creating a shortage for other collectors (trying to complete a set) driving up prices for a player that hasn't lived up to the hype yet! What happens when he gets traded to say GWS or delisted and the collector try's to off load the collection flooding the market and lossing $$$ or holds it forever...

so that's why I can not find one...

only need this card to finish off set..

but not paying silly price for it ..
mite be worth $40 to $60 tops for it...

and that would need to be a lowish number...

Back
Top Bottom