This is one way to sell trading cards...(NSFW..kinda)

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
I'm quite sure the way this item has been 'presented' has slightly benefited the selling price wouldn't you say?

I mean it is Garbage Pal Kids series one box...pretty rare.. but still...
tThe overall 'presentation' is quite overwhelming. I got a funny feeling whoever bid and won this is going to be dissapointed when the other 'item's' don't show up at there door step.

oh BTW
Warning: Boobies
1ST FIRST SERIES ONE BOX GARBAGE PAIL KIDS GPK | eBay

Anyway read the questions at the bottom of the page....i think they do kind of have a point in regards to the flood of naked pictures on ebay.

discuss :razz

She's wearing gloves to handle the box/packs - what's the problem? Seriously, I'm with the seller here, much of the comic art is more provocative than a photo of a well endowed woman in a low cut dress and that's before you get to more targeted items such as magazines and photos. Any time I commission female superhero sketch cards I am very explicit that I want action layouts, not sexy poses. For some reason, I'm not in the majority :whistle:

The modelling doesn't stop at one item....
nakedrabbits items - Get great deals on Collectibles items on eBay.com!
I would say anybody who's upset about there kids getting the wrong idea from seeing this need to remember one thing. Garbage Pal Kids came out in the late 80's and early 90's and the kids who grew up with them are now adults and i feel that's the target mature audience. It reminds me when John Kricfalusi brought out a new Ren & Stimpy cartoon called 'Adult Party' back in 2003. It involved adult themes and nudity and finally revealed (what many already assumed) that Ren & Stimpy are a homosexual couple (which one episode revolves around). And of course there is nothing wrong with that because it 's target was the mature audience that grew up with the show....although the return didn't last long

If she was modelling a box of Spongebob cards it would be a lot different...but for all we know Spongebob will probably have an adult party in the near future as well :)

She's been on ebay for awhile now, and it works, i've clicked on it every time...........just for a look.

Back
Top Bottom