Think of me tomorrow guys, starting all over again.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Well as of tomorrow don't expect any pm's to Admin to be answered in 10 minutes like they have been so very often this year.....

Jaja is going back to work! :woot:

After the most frustrating and pretty **** 6 months ever I can throw the leg over the top tube and ride well enough to go back to work 3 days a week to start off with the intent to go back to my normal 4 days a week when fitness and pain permits..

Keep your fingers crossed I dont end up on a city bench gasping for breath clutching my knee by 11am :lol:

3 surgeries later this year is starting to finally look up.

Now to get my figure back :( fitness back, get back to my kiddies I train so they win some medals for Australia one day and my identity of sorts most importantly.

The first few weeks are nice but home every day drives you nuts :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

There a not so often personal life vent from the usual seen cold as ice Admin :lol:

Back to whining to G on the phone in the arvos about work in not time :lol:

Welcome back.....take it easy and don't push the knee too hard!

Chad for Le Tour '10

Cheers
Matt

Good to hear mate,Hope the knees/knee hold up this time (was it just 1 or both ?) .
Get one of those pushies with the little motor on the back wheel ;):lol:

Good luck with it all mate,I know it's a bugga when your stuck at home alot :(.

Yeah its been a ball Norm.

Yeah Matt I've copped heaps of lectures not to get too excited but its hard to hold back LOL In the saddle, light gears blah blah blah.

Just the one knee Al but the other will need a clean up soonish but its minor and would only put me out for a few weeks at most.

Missed the pushi is an understatement, having it back means freedom. Not looking at anymore tours or multi day events but the Aussie champs are 6 months away so not out of the question. Got a care package of new shoes, gear and stuff to take me back to work the other day and they will be laid out tonight at the foot of the bed like a kid the night before their first day at school LOL

The 4.30am wakes ups start again though real soon, I just got used to sleeping in for the first time in a decade.

I kinda know what you been through mate, I been off a bike for over 2 months because of the disease, and I cant wait to get over this and get back on!

Good stuff Chad, I don't think your figure suffered too much over the year, did it? Take it easy on the mean streets of Melbourne and don't forget, trams are pretty solid!

About time you got back on the bike you lazy sob. Be nice to hear more angry chad stories instead of the knitting stories i've had to endure lately!
Be nice for you to earn some coin too so that we don't have to eat out at a soup kitchen when we come down. Pepperonis here we come!

About time you got back on the bike you lazy sob. Be nice to hear more angry chad stories instead of the knitting stories i've had to endure lately!
Be nice for you to earn some coin too so that we don't have to eat out at a soup kitchen when we come down. Pepperonis here we come!

gold! :woot::lol:

Yeah its been a ball Norm.

Yeah Matt I've copped heaps of lectures not to get too excited but its hard to hold back LOL In the saddle, light gears blah blah blah.

Just the one knee Al but the other will need a clean up soonish but its minor and would only put me out for a few weeks at most.

Missed the pushi is an understatement, having it back means freedom. Not looking at anymore tours or multi day events but the Aussie champs are 6 months away so not out of the question. Got a care package of new shoes, gear and stuff to take me back to work the other day and they will be laid out tonight at the foot of the bed like a kid the night before their first day at school LOL

The 4.30am wakes ups start again though real soon, I just got used to sleeping in for the first time in a decade.

:blink:Only you could be keen to get back to those :)

All the best and i will keep an eye out for you in the pink Lycra

Hi Jaja,

Life can be such a pleasure sometimes and at the same time can also be such a burden :lol:.

Good luck with all your future goals and commitments, and make sure the kids bring them gold medals home one day yes :thumbsup:.

All the best, Michael

Just walked in the door about an hour ago and they are pretty ordinary Cocky. The hard part of my day used to be the clients, workload and dangers I face daily. Today the riding was the hardest part and that felt so foreign, one day back and I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow LOL Didn't enjoy the ride home into the wind either but it has to get easier from here. Soon I'll be blowing away all in front of me with a wry smile as usual.

Ahhh this ice pack is nice though, numb, numb, numb.

Back
Top Bottom