The Playoffs Are Here.

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
So with the regular season over its playoff time, How do you think its gonna go down, Winners, Upsets, Players to watch. I can't see my boys The Seahawks going any further but it would be great to see them beat the Saints. I have put money on the Falcons to win this years Super Bowl.

nfl-brackets.gif

More than a couple of home town calls (or non calls) in that Seattle game...and freaky spots...not that I'm biased or anything ;-)

Year wasn't too bad for us (St.Louis) , to get where we did with a rookie QB and all....We've got to get a WR threat though, and some decent DB's. Rumour is Larry Fitzgerald is a FA next year, be nice to see Bradford throwing to him... If there is even an NFL Season next year with still no CBA in place yet.

Maybe a NE -Altanta Superbowl this year ??? Dunno....

I'm really surprised that the Rams didn't challenge any of the calls, Some of them where plan as day.

Yeah, they should have...maybe it was the 12th man (the crowd) adding to the confusion. Anyway, we did so much wrong in that game in wasn't funny...very bad showing for the prime time audience. Still, maybe it'll keep the Rams cards value down :)

i just wont my eagles to knock of green bay and have a good showdown with atlanta

cheers

jono

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!! Great game this morning, Hasselbeck played awesome. Lynch's touchdown was one of the best I have ever seen.

Yeh the 2 games today were awesome, great finish to the Colts/Jets game

I havent been watching NFL for too long, but do you guys know the names of the majority of the players on a team?

Mr lynch take a bow!!!! What a touchdown!! One of the best runs if not best all year!!!
So sorry to see mr manning and his colts go down...not!!! Good game though both of them!!

It's funny, the two teams that were in the Superbowl last year are both knocked out. My pick is with the Seahawks. The falcons won't get into the superbowl.

Just wanted to say that I have been watching a bit of NFL recently, very much enjoying it.
Watched most of both this mornings games. They were both great right down to the dying seconds!!

Have booked a day off work to watch the Superbowl!

Back
Top Bottom