Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2012-13 Totally Certified Basketball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-13-totally-certified-basketball-qc-25.jpg

I found myself immersed in a hardcore hoops hobby nirvana last Friday at the Panini America printing facility as two of Panini America’s basketball behemoths — 2012-13 Totally Certified and 2012-13 Prizm — were running on two different production lines simultaneously.
My ADD ventured into blissful overdrive as Panini America NBA brand brethren Keith Hower, Wes Elliott and Cory Hollingsworth took turns opening packs to reveal the dazzling technological and aesthetic wizardry of both products, all in the name of ensuring that everything was falling as it should before the products started shipping.
From the prismatic pleasures of Prizm to the stunning rainbow array of etching at work in Totally Certified, I departed the production facility Friday afternoon feeling equal parts hypnotized, intoxicated and quite certain that both products will find a place of prominence in the hearts and collections of hoops aficionados in the coming weeks.
But for the purposes of this post, we’re going to focus solely on the myriad benefits of 2012-13 Totally Certified Basketball, which will be live Wednesday and should provide collectors plenty to be thankful for — that much should be redundantly evident during the course of the next 74 images.
As you’ll see, David Porter, Hower and the rest of the Panini America NBA team have crafted a worthy follow-up to a 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketball release regarded by most experts as one the best new releases of that season.
After you’ve enjoyed the eye candy, you can access the complete product checklist here:
2012-13 Totally Certified BK Checklist

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom