Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2012-13 Select Basketball (Part One)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-13-select-basketball-qc-part-one-2.jpg

The future of Panini America’s popular Prizm technology is now. Actually, it was first previewed last week inside the company’s trademark Black Boxes distributed at the 2013 Industry Summit. The event-exclusive Green Prizm parallels teasing next Wednesday’s release of 2012-13 Select Basketball have generated mad-money sales in the days since.
A Damian Lillard numbered 1/10 sold for a staggering $1,200. A LeBron James numbered 6/10 (his jersey number) sold for more than that. A Kyrie Irving sold for $805, a Kevin Durant sold for $400. All of this, of course, is setting a mighty hot stage for the highly anticipated Select launch. And during a most revealing working weekend, Panini America’s David Porter, Keith Hower and Cory Hollingsworth put the final polished touches on the quality control process for the product.
In a word, Select is “spectacular” — so much so that we’re going to break the Quality Control Gallery for this one into two parts. Today, we’re sharing some of the base inserts and their highly hypnotic Prizm parallels. We’ll follow up in a few days with another must-see slew of images detailing the product’s autograph and memorabilia content and, of course, more Prizms. Until then, though, enjoy these first glorious glimpses.

b.gif

Continue reading...

really looking forward to this release! dont know if i should do my nuts on this product or preferred....

I think the Prizm's from this product will do well re-sale wise.

Also, you could bust me all the In-Flight inserts ;)

well i could do that for you if you let me have some of your ty's!! i finally got his gold prizm this morning off ebay :)
STOKED!!
but the preffered silos look so damn good

well i could do that for you if you let me have some of your ty's!! i finally got his gold prizm this morning off ebay :)
STOKED!!
but the preffered silos look so damn good
HAHA You won that!!... I bidded up to about $80 and then left it haha

The silo's do look nice.

They are from the summit in Vegas last week. I think all card shop owners and special people got given a panini black box and each one had a pack of 5 select cards with 1 numbered to 15 or less.

Back
Top Bottom