Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2012-13 Prizm Basketball (96 New Pics)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-13-prizm-basketball-qc-8.jpg

Sure, I could consult my thesaurus — again! — in an effort to fetch more fancy adjectives that describe the near-indescribable allure of Panini America’s 2012-13 Prizm Basketball. But the buildup to this point is such that the 96-card Quality Control gallery that follows really needs no introduction.
To this point, most of the Prizm previews we’ve shared have come from photos taken of various uncut sheets. But today, we’re delivering the goods — 96 must-see images of the base cards, inserts, Prizms, Green Prizms, Gold Prizms and autographs that help make this one of the most exciting new releases of the season.
Is 2012-13 Prizm Basketball the most anticipated launch of the year? That’s a rhetorical question — but a fair one. And after you’ve perused the prismatic greatness that follows, we think we know how you’d answer that question.
Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional updates on Prizm before Wednesday’s official release date. But for now, go ahead and take the rest of the afternoon to enjoy this QC gallery. (Don’t worry about work, school or your other pressing tasks, we’ll write you an excuse letter.)

b.gif

Continue reading...

Gonna be getting two boxes of this next week and another box the fortnight after - nice little chrissie present for me.

Back
Top Bottom