Panini Blog The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2012-13 Certified Hockey (77 Sweet Images)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-13-certified-hockey-qc-35.jpg

Contrary to what some might think, the near future for hockey collecting is quite bright — both figuratively and literally. The upcoming release of 2012-13 Certified Hockey, a bona fide shimmering sensation, will see to that. The longstanding hobby staple and Panini America’s second NHL release of 2012-13 is making its way to hobby shops across North America as we speak.
It’ll be live everywhere one week from today (just in time to enchant show-goers at the 2012 Toronto Fall Expo), which means the Panini America NHL team spent the better part of the last two days at the company printing facility across town quality-controlling this rainbow-foilboarded beauty.
I could rave on and on about Certified’s stunning aesthetics or the nifty Goalie Pulls insert or the comprehensive autograph checklist or the sweet memorabilia cards, but I figured the following images could sum things up way better than I ever could.
And if a picture really is worth a thousand words, get ready for a 77,000-word opus exploring the bright brilliance of 2012-13 Certified Hockey.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom