The Official LA LAKERS thread!!

Dammit, Bogut got screwed royally there! If that shot was the other way around, hell, ANY Bucks player going into Kobe, its a charge! Add to that he travelled anyway, so no continuation should've been called...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89w3ciG7lMQ"]YouTube- Kobe Bryant made Miracle in OT !! Full Ver. (091216) Lakers @ Bucks[/ame]

There's CLEARLY 4 steps there before the ball is released, and most likely a fifth, but other players feet obscure it...

Not sure what you were referring to there, but my post was about the Jazz beating the Lakers lol..... :D

I thought you were implying it's all over now that we've lost a game on the road. :v:

Still, i'll take our Jazz thumping in Staples vs your narrow win at home. :D

Dammit, Bogut got screwed royally there! If that shot was the other way around, hell, ANY Bucks player going into Kobe, its a charge! Add to that he travelled anyway, so no continuation should've been called...

There's CLEARLY 4 steps there before the ball is released, and most likely a fifth, but other players feet obscure it...

I dunno... this is the NBA afterall. Are we gonna get ticky tacky about specific travels or all of them? Can we see Boguts travel before the foul call a few posessions earlier aswell? Last but not least, are you counting the first step before he's picked up his dribble? ;)

Travel or no travel its the most obvious charge I've seen in a while. Refs spoilt a good game and robbed the Bucks of the win they deserved. Clearly a call for Kobe because he is Kobe.

Travel or no travel its the most obvious charge I've seen in a while. Refs spoilt a good game and robbed the Bucks of the win they deserved. Clearly a call for Kobe because he is Kobe.

well if u wanna be like that, Bogut spoilt a good bucks game. YOU HAVE TO HIT YOUR FT TO WIN A GAME.

Bogut makes the 3 point play is lights out! Am i right?
Kobe hater or not, its another game winning shot for Mr 4th Quarter!!

However you wanna look at it these things get missed or missed called in most games. I guess it's worse when it's down the line and less convenient when it's your own team getting the dodgy calls or no calls.

Agree with Ozguy. No matter what happened, he still had to hit that buzzer beater to win the game and he came through as always...

Well after going 4-0 on our East Coast Road Trip back at home to face K-Dub and the Thunder should get the W there then a HUGE game X-MAS Day against the Cavs!!!

Had a look forward in our schedule and we only play the Smeltics once!!Whats up with that??What would be better than beating them once???Beating them twice!!!

All the boys are playing well, not really sure whats going on with Sasha??Has he been pushed out of the rotation because of the play of Shannon Brown??

Oz, Ozguy, Chaddy, MArcus your thoughts or comments!

Well after going 4-0 on our East Coast Road Trip back at home to face K-Dub and the Thunder should get the W there then a HUGE game X-MAS Day against the Cavs!!!

Had a look forward in our schedule and we only play the Smeltics once!!Whats up with that??What would be better than beating them once???Beating them twice!!!

All the boys are playing well, not really sure whats going on with Sasha??Has he been pushed out of the rotation because of the play of Shannon Brown??

Oz, Ozguy, Chaddy, MArcus your thoughts or comments!

Suprise, suprise! We CAN win road games! ;)

Bucks pushed us and Detroit is far from full strength but i'll take those W's.

Had no idea we only face off against Boston the once, you sure that's right? Those games have doller signs all over them! Should be a good one.

More importantly the Cavs game on Boxing Day, looking forward to that. :thumbsup:

With Sasha, I think it's a case of 'what have you done lately?'. The answer is very little...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

lebron-kobe.jpg

Alright so it's not ours... But I'm still in the spirit!!!

A little over 3 hours to go and televised unusually live on a saturday morning for One HD, following the Celts/Magic back to back, we got the MAIN ATTRACTION!!! Cavs @ Lakers.... ;)

Ya'll know what Kobe did the last time around, what's in store for today? :)

Should be a good 5 hours of Basketball coming up. :kick:

---------- Post added 26-12-2009 at 09:20 AM ----------

Damn us Laker fans get spoilt!!! Props once again to LD2k!!! :thumbsup:

[youtube]-OW370CE-cQ[/youtube]

Our Fan made Fan media tops most proffessional sports promotion for any team, and we get it all... :thumbsup:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask me for a link or three... ;)

Almost Game On!!!

---------- Post added 26-12-2009 at 09:27 AM ----------

Shaq and Kobe with the first blood!

---------- Post added 26-12-2009 at 10:17 AM ----------

Wow! :eek:

These elbows, pushes and shoves Brons gettin away with... If that was Ron Ron doing the pushing and shoving he'd have been ejected already. :yellow:

Good to see him keeping his head.

We'd wanna close this gap before half time if we're to make anything of the second half.

---------- Post added 26-12-2009 at 10:26 AM ----------

When a 6'10, 200 plus pound dude tries to run through a 6'1, 150 odd pound smaller dude... there's no such thing as a flop!

Close that gap Lakers!!! 20 points down to 10...

Am I the only fool awake for this??? :D

---------- Post added 26-12-2009 at 10:28 AM ----------

Waive it off Danny... Nice shot though! :D

Looks like the Lakers might make a game of it...I'm up (it's midday in NZ!) saw the C's barrel there way to a good win in Orlando without PP and with KG having a quieter game...Great Boxing day entertainment...

And the Zebra's are making a charge! :thumbsup: Kobe and Artest both with more FT's than the entire Cavs TEAM, yet the Lakers are getting hard done by? What was that at the end of the second? 11 FTs in 2-odd minutes? And nice "charge" by Fisher, good thing he wasn't in a Bucks jersey...

Looks like the Lakers might make a game of it...I'm up (it's midday in NZ!) saw the C's barrel there way to a good win in Orlando without PP and with KG having a quieter game...Great Boxing day entertainment...

Mid Day??? Damn! I was up at 6am for that Celts/Magic game... You call yourself a Celtics fan? ;) :v:

Bar a few bricks as usual from Rondo, he had an impressive game. Was a quiet one from KG btw, and to be totally honest, glad he got up after that 5 foot back flop on the hard wood... :eek:

And the Zebra's are making a charge! :thumbsup: Kobe and Artest both with more FT's than the entire Cavs TEAM, yet the Lakers are getting hard done by? What was that at the end of the second? 11 FTs in 2-odd minutes? And nice "charge" by Fisher, good thing he wasn't in a Bucks jersey...

Please Elaborate! :-k

You saying Fish ran through Bron??? [-X

Nah been up for ages saw most of the game on my blurry net coverage....Rondo nearly had quad double with his TO's as well. Tony Allen contributed nicely - as did the refs with what can only be descried as an offensive foulathon!!!

Mid Day??? Damn! I was up at 6am for that Celts/Magic game... You call yourself a Celtics fan? ;) :v:

Bar a few bricks as usual from Rondo, he had an impressive game. Was a quiet one from KG btw, and to be totally honest, glad he got up after that 5 foot back flop on the hard wood... :eek:

Please Elaborate! :-k

You saying Fish ran through Bron??? [-X

Nice "charge" DRAWN by Fisher. As you were the one who mentioned it first, I thought you MAY have realized what play I was talking about... And as for Lebron "shoving" Artest, Artest isn't exactly being a shrinking violet himself. They're both giving and getting plenty of punishment. Its just that only 1 side is getting to the line through said contact, but I'll let u decide which one that is... :whistle: Haha... Now I've said that Cavs get to the line...

Nice "charge" DRAWN by Fisher. As you were the one who mentioned it first, I thought you MAY have realized what play I was talking about... And as for Lebron "shoving" Artest, Artest isn't exactly being a shrinking violet himself. They're both giving and getting plenty of punishment. Its just that only 1 side is getting to the line through said contact, but I'll let u decide which one that is... :whistle: Haha... Now I've said that Cavs get to the line...

Yeah appologies, didn't understand what you we're driving at with the "quotation" marks and Bucks comparisons, whatever it was, it was a clear charge. :)

As for the FT comparisons, uneven doesn't necessarily mean unfair judgement, and if you witnessed that no call block from Shaq on Kobe, then yeah, alot of them amount to 'just one of those things...'

Still, with 4 FT attempts more than the Cavs, we should be 4 points closer in this defecit. :whistle:

Cavs bench is flat out getting it done - West looks like he has his head together (touch wood) - hope he comes right - can be a real funny guy when he's not packing heat!!!

Yeah appologies, didn't understand what you we're driving at with the "quotation" marks and Bucks comparisons, whatever it was, it was a clear charge. :)

As for the FT comparisons, uneven doesn't necessarily mean unfair judgement, and if you witnessed that no call block from Shaq on Kobe, then yeah, alot of them amount to 'just one of those things...'

Still, with 4 FT attempts more than the Cavs, we should be 4 points closer in this defecit. :whistle:

Yeah, fair enough. And I will say the Cavs probably got the rub of the green in the third. It seems both games so far have been getting a bit chippy in parts, too... As for the Fisher charge, I didn't see a lot different with that than the Bogut blocking foul, which is what I was referring too, and I actually think Bogut had better position for longer than Fish did. And I'm probably a bit more miffed by that call when Laker fans on other sites seem to have a particular dislike for Varejao, because of his "flopping".

Back
Top Bottom