The Official LA LAKERS thread!!

That dude is a cold hearted assassin. Had the teeth out and all.

I'm just glad he's on our side. :lol:

That dude is a cold hearted assassin. Had the teeth out and all.

I'm just glad he's on our side. :lol:

Damn straight!!!What a shot......I really thought we were going down, i mean down 4 with 9.3sec to play...geez what a finish!!

8 in a row....Now lets move onto the next game.....and make it 9 Straight!!

Crazy shot
If Fisher didn't hit that huge 3 though to even give him a chance at hittin his miracle 3 ftw he wouldn't be gettin that silly teeth thing goin.

Wade would be dyin on missin one of those FT's

A little recap of saturdays game courtesy of MaxaMillion711...

[youtube]tOh0XyLUji0&feature=sub[/youtube]

Who has the Best record in the NBA???????

THE LAKERS ....

Who just won their 9TH Straight..?????

THE LAKERS...

7 Lakers in Double figures 2nite....Ron had 5 Steals tieing a season high...
Farmar has been impressive the last 4 games off the bench which is a good sign...Lets hope they can keep playing like this on the road...With 40% of our home games allready done their is no cause for massive cellebration just yet..I dont think we will know were we are at till we have played the Smeltics, Magic and Cavs.....a 2day break then Utah come in our house lets get this streak to 10 baby!!!

4 away games, any surprise you have a 'massive' lead in the league standings?

Current World Champs have already proven they can take this show on the road. ;)

Evens out for every team every season, we'll be right where we are in a months time, no doubt about it.

Well our Road Record speaks for it self..
08 09 Road Record 29-12......NBA CHAMPIONS
07 08 Road Record 27-14......WEST CHAMPIONS

At the End of the Day every team plays 82 Games 41 Road 41 Home.....

Lakers don't play defense??? :whistle:

22 - 4 run in the 4th tonight against the Jazz!

Way to pick them apart and put them away! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 10-12-2009 at 04:53 PM ----------

Alright, so make that a 28 to 6 run to end the fourth! :kick:

Has to be some kind of record. 2 point ball game at the third and then they go and wrap it up like that. Team Chemistry was there, defense was there then the showtime was there... This team is deadly.

10 WNS STRAIGHT!!! :D

Lakers don't play defense??? :whistle:

22 - 4 run in the 4th tonight against the Jazz!

Way to pick them apart and put them away! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 10-12-2009 at 04:53 PM ----------

Alright, so make that a 28 to 6 run to end the fourth! :kick:

Has to be some kind of record. 2 point ball game at the third and then they go and wrap it up like that. Team Chemistry was there, defense was there then the showtime was there... This team is deadly.

10 WNS STRAIGHT!!! :D

Thats right is some record.....Here is some stats regarding the game..

• The Lakers led 73-71 through three quarters. The last team to win by 24-plus points after leading by two or fewer through three quarters was the Blazers on December 30, 2007.

• The Jazz became the ninth team in the shot clock era to score six or fewer points in the fourth quarter.

• Utah has lost eight of its last 10 against the Lakers

10 in a row BABY!!!!

12/11 MIN .......W
12/12 @UTA ....W...TOUGH GAME @ JAZZ
12/15 @CHI .....W
12/16 @MIL .....W
12/19 @NJ .......W

Im predicting....21-4 by the time we finish up in NJ!!!

Damn, Jazz managed to take it on their home floor today.

I gotta give credit where credit is due, they had an 8 man rotation and they all showed up to play from the looks of the boxscores, 6 of theirs in double figures.

Ah well, one winning streak over, time to start another. :thumbsup:

BTW, anyone see Kobe's left handed lob to Shannon yesterday? Broke a finger in his right hand but played on, was like they were in pratice. :D

[youtube]wuMqNhwZEnM[/youtube]

Damn, Jazz managed to take it on their home floor today.

I gotta give credit where credit is due, they had an 8 man rotation and they all showed up to play from the looks of the boxscores, 6 of theirs in double figures.

Ah well, one winning streak over, time to start another. :thumbsup:

BTW, anyone see Kobe's left handed lob to Shannon yesterday? Broke a finger in his right hand but played on, was like they were in pratice. :D

[youtube]wuMqNhwZEnM[/youtube]

Yeah even tho i was only following it online and watching highlights online u could tell that Kobe was hurt but still trying to play his normal game. The finger really hurt his shot today and will for sometime i'm guessing.

1 main question i have is whats happening to Bynum now?? He was averaging around 20 and 15 but the last 5-10 games his ppg and rb have dropped right off.

Also today Fish started on fire hitting 5 or 6 for 13 points but then stopped dead. Pau had his 15 and 15.

I think that over this road trip Kobe should take a leaf out of LBJ book and look for the assists early and get Pau, Bynum and Artest up early which will free him up for some earlier jumpers.

I had exactly the same injury as Kobe this basketball season, chipped a bit of bone/tendon off - kept playing just thinking it was sprained for 6 weeks - never got better and found out it was well and truly broken. I'm sure he'll be fine

Having said that, I still don't have full movement back in the finger 3 months later and my doc said if I'd gone to him straight away with the injury I would have had it operated on. So from a Celtics point of view I hope it gets real stiff and sore!!!

Will be interesting to see how the Lakers record changes after the next few roadies...

I had exactly the same injury as Kobe this basketball season, chipped a bit of bone/tendon off - kept playing just thinking it was sprained for 6 weeks - never got better and found out it was well and truly broken. I'm sure he'll be fine

Having said that, I still don't have full movement back in the finger 3 months later and my doc said if I'd gone to him straight away with the injury I would have had it operated on. So from a Celtics point of view I hope it gets real stiff and sore!!!

Will be interesting to see how the Lakers record changes after the next few roadies...

I dont think our record will change much over the next 3 Games, except for 4 W'S....Ill be very surprised to see any losses against the like of the Bulls, Nets, Bucks.......The Lake Show will do fine even with Kobe injury, playing Utah in Utah is always a tough games and thought this was one of the games we were going to drop....We are still clearly the Best Team out West with Daylight to the rest of the field......

Don't know your schedule - just know it's been home based so far - you're right u shouldn't lose to those 3....

Anyone else watching the Lakers game and turning the sound off?:rolleyes:

This special comments guy is a walking Lakers chubby, even broken down plays are Lakers superiority baseline D when the ball got kicked out the Bucks drain the three. :rolleyes:

Lakers 2-2 on back to back this year and this guy says the stats say this one is in the bag? Bucks are a crafty team. :wave:

---------- Post added 17-12-2009 at 02:34 PM ----------

DAMN YOU ESPN! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Switch to a ad break and come back with time off the clock and Bogut at the line on his SECOND free throw! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bogut's miss saves the Lakers going down by a point as Kobe hasn't hit a jumper for a long period, in fact some down right awful shot attempts by Kobe in the 4th.

WE HAVE OT!!! :woot::woot::D:D:D

Bucks should of had this in the bag but those men with whistles:whistle::whistle::whistle:

---------- Post added 17-12-2009 at 02:45 PM ----------

THE FIX IS ON!

What a crock of ****! Thats a charge on Kobe ANY TIME OF THE DAY!

---------- Post added 17-12-2009 at 02:45 PM ----------

Bucks deserve this and I hope they get the win and reward their hussle.

---------- Post added 17-12-2009 at 02:48 PM ----------

This is bull****!

Worst call of the year so far! Kobe bailed out turning blind into the defender.

---------- Post added 17-12-2009 at 02:52 PM ----------

If I was a Buck I'd take the $10,000 fine and rip into the ref's at the press conference. Talk about hand the game to the Lakers and bail them out on the road.

What an injustice this result was.

Back
Top Bottom