The Official Fifa 10 Thread

The Red Devils

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Henry
Hi Everyone,

As I am sure you all know the long awaited Fifa 10 is due to be released soon and so I thought I would make this thread so people can post their queries and thoughts on the game. Post away! :v:

lets hope they have updated the squads and we DO NOT want Ronaldo on the front cover in his Man U kit PLEASE!!!!!!!

Can't wait till it comes out!!! Hope Liverpool gets a superb rating! For more detailed info go to EA Sports Football:thumbsup:

I think they were trying to keep Fifa 10 realistic, so Liverpool's rating would probably be around 3 and 1/2 stars!:lol::woot::D

no one wants ronaldo on the cover full stop:D

Mate he is better than all West Ham players combined

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

The short trailer is out now as well. It is only the first one so it is hell short. Go on the FIFA 10 site and it is there

there will be no different players on the cover, simply because they haven't signed a contract with EA. It will be Ronaldinho and Rooney on the cover. I wish it was Ronaldo and Torres but nooo.

there are 5 different covers (only 1 for xbox and the other 4 for PS2, PS3 for different countries. search 'fifa 10' in google and go to images and the 5 will be there

these are 2 of the 5 (i couldn't put the other ones up because they are png. and wont upload)

fifa10geovanniandearnsh.jpg

fifa10villa.jpg

Mate he is better than all West Ham players combined

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

The short trailer is out now as well. It is only the first one so it is hell short. Go on the FIFA 10 site and it is there

did he try out for the portugiues olymipics diving team he would of got the gold:woot:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

nice giovanni is on the cover

there are 5 different covers (only 1 for xbox and the other 4 for PS2, PS3 for different countries. search 'fifa 10' in google and go to images and the 5 will be there

these are 2 of the 5 (i couldn't put the other ones up because they are png. and wont upload)

There fake mate, who would want Geovanni and some Championship player on the cover:rolleyes:

It will be like Guillermo from Mexico for Americas, a German player for Germany, and Rooney and Ronaldinho for everywhere else.

:v:

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

EA Sports don't tell you until, ages away:(

There fake mate, who would want Geovanni and some Championship player on the cover:rolleyes:

It will be like Guillermo from Mexico for Americas, a German player for Germany, and Rooney and Ronaldinho for everywhere else.

:v:

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

EA Sports don't tell you until, ages away:(

True that. Got this cover for the UK off wikipedia so don't believe in it too much:

250px-FIFA_10_UK_Cover.jpg

Anthony, those are covers from a english football forum website where they held a competition to design the Fifa 10 cover. I went on and there were loads on there!

Back
Top Bottom