The Official Essendon AFL Finals Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree with Darth, Lloyd was going for the ball but the big clutz couldnt stop in time. Bateman was after the man and deserved more punishment. Anyone know what happened to Ryder ?

Anyway, good luck Essendon, your gonna need it :p

Have to agree with Darth, Lloyd was going for the ball but the big clutz couldnt stop in time. Bateman was after the man and deserved more punishment. Anyone know what happened to Ryder ?

Anyway, good luck Essendon, your gonna need it :p

Ryder was offered a week, so was Lonergan. Yet Hodge who they hit in retaliation gets nothing. :rolleyes:

I'd say we'll challenge and get off of them.

im a hawks fan and good luck to essendon in the finals but man lloydy's bump was a dogs act... shouldve got more than 4 weeks

and for those of you saying hawthorn r sore losers and such, brad sewell and campbell brown are two of the hardest and toughest players going around. period. for sewell to go to hospital and now have to get surgery to repair fracured cheekbone and fractured eyesocket, it had to have been a pretty heavy bump directly to the head...

far from soft and far from being sore losers... a dogs act is a dogs act, in any language

While you are banging on about dog acts mate, don't forget to add a line in for Bateman :rolleyes:

Lol at Brown being one of the hardest and toughest players going around. You will rarely see him put his head over the ball, he is nothing more than a thug who loves to talk the talk and take cheap shots at players (see his tribunal record for evidence). Sewell is however a tough nut, respect his work on the field and respect the way he dealt with the situation, i.e. shaking hands with Lloyd after the game and realising there was no malice in the bump and that it is all part of the game.

Anyway, enough of that incident, we have finals to look forward to! :thumbsup:

Lol at Brown being one of the hardest and toughest players going around. You will rarely see him put his head over the ball, he is nothing more than a thug who loves to talk the talk and take cheap shots at players (see his tribunal record for evidence). Sewell is however a tough nut, respect his work on the field and respect the way he dealt with the situation, i.e. shaking hands with Lloyd after the game and realising there was no malice in the bump and that it is all part of the game.

Anyway, enough of that incident, we have finals to look forward to! :thumbsup:

couldn't agree more, this is the Essendon Finals Thread, not the Lloyd suspension thread. So, I hope Ryder's playing! Can some one at least agree that Hurley is awesome and is basically the reason we've got to this stage?

couldn't agree more, this is the Essendon Finals Thread, not the Lloyd suspension thread. So, I hope Ryder's playing! Can some one at least agree that Hurley is awesome and is basically the reason we've got to this stage?

Hurley is going to be something special, and he was probably BOG on the weekend. Can't wait for this week and I hope Lonergan and Ryder appeal and get off! :thumbsup:

Hurley is going to be something special, and he was probably BOG on the weekend. Can't wait for this week and I hope Lonergan and Ryder appeal and get off! :thumbsup:

Hurley has proved he can play brilliant football both back (eg- V Saints) or forward (eg- V Hawks). I think we'll need him up forward without Lloyd, or should he take Tippett for the Crows....I'm worried about Adelaide's forward line, Porplyzia, Tippett, well whoever, they've just kicked the highest score of the season for F*** sake!

Then again, it was only Carlton;)

Yeah West Coast want Hurley, Trade for him for sure. Seriously, can you beat the Crows?
Neil Craigs finals record is not good but they are at home and their forward line is probably the best they have had since the Modra days.

Hurley has proved he can play brilliant football both back (eg- V Saints) or forward (eg- V Hawks). I think we'll need him up forward without Lloyd, or should he take Tippett for the Crows....I'm worried about Adelaide's forward line, Porplyzia, Tippett, well whoever, they've just kicked the highest score of the season for F*** sake!

Then again, it was only Carlton;)

I think we let Pears and Fletch handle the backline, since that's starting to look like a dominant duo in both defending and rebounding the ball. Even if we had Lloyd, he doesn't really do much anymore and Neagle is looking more and more like he can't really play at this level, so give Hurley the job up forward and let him continue his climb to stardom.

Hawthorn officials and players can apologise as much as they like for the things they did in the game and what they said afterwards but all us hawks supporters couldnt be happier with the way our team backed each other up. footy is an emotional game and it just proves the hawks are all passionate about what they do and their team mates. Lloyd can rot in hell now and i just hope campbell brown keeps his promise next year ;)

on another note, seen rugby highlights last night, 2 players swinging fists, trying to knee eachother in the head, then before you could blink 20 players were in there, and what do they get, the two players who started it get 10mins in the sin bin, thats how our game should be played :p

Hawthorn officials and players can apologise as much as they like for the things they did in the game and what they said afterwards but all us hawks supporters couldnt be happier with the way our team backed each other up. footy is an emotional game and it just proves the hawks are all passionate about what they do and their team mates. Lloyd can rot in hell now and i just hope campbell brown keeps his promise next year ;)

on another note, seen rugby highlights last night, 2 players swinging fists, trying to knee eachother in the head, then before you could blink 20 players were in there, and what do they get, the two players who started it get 10mins in the sin bin, thats how our game should be played :p

Mate, you've got ISSUES! Get over it. Lloyd might be as boring as bats**t but he's hardly a 'dog' or vindictive, he is and always will be a champion player and a fair player.

Ahem.

Mate, you've got ISSUES! Get over it. Lloyd might be as boring as bats**t but he's hardly a 'dog' or vindictive, he is and always will be a champion player and a fair player.

Ahem.

Champion, yes. Fair, no. But all champions need a certain bit of mongrel in them :)

Good luck this week! If nothing else it'll be a boost for the young guys to play a week of finals footy and give them something to build on next year :thumbsup:

:fist: Loyd is a dog, that hit was deliberate its the only thing he has done this year he is a fossil and should retire, it would be the unselfish thing for him to do and let the younger players come up.Bombers have got absolutely no hope this year period.:mad:

:fist: Loyd is a dog, that hit was deliberate its the only thing he has done this year he is a fossil and should retire, it would be the unselfish thing for him to do and let the younger players come up.Bombers have got absolutely no hope this year period.:mad:

Get out of the Essendon thread and have a cry elsewhere. :cry: And this is coming from a non-Dons supporter. It's all been said so go moan elsewhere as this is a Bombers finals thread. Better luck next year.

Get out of the Essendon thread and have a cry elsewhere. :cry: And this is coming from a non-Dons supporter. It's all been said so go moan elsewhere as this is a Bombers finals thread. Better luck next year.

Your turn to cry next week:cry: when the crows smash the bombers this week:lol:
Buy buy loyd :wave:

ultraPinSapph.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom