The Official COMC Thread - Questions, Concerns, Issues, Feedback

When it takes three weeks for a COMC delivery I start getting nervous.... last time it took a month it was around the xmas period (it showed up literally the day after I expressed concern about it not being here yet)... Suffice to say I am getting rather nervous about this not showing up. So hopefully this post works like a charm too!

When it takes three weeks for a COMC delivery I start getting nervous.... last time it took a month it was around the xmas period (it showed up literally the day after I expressed concern about it not being here yet)... Suffice to say I am getting rather nervous about this not showing up. So hopefully this post works like a charm too!

Hi, wolvesjr34. Any news on your package?
Thanks,
-Jeremy

Hey, guys and ladies. Wanted to make sure everyone had gotten the word on our holiday shipping special: $3 for the first eleven cards anywhere in the world! And just $0.25 per card after that. It's the default option right now when you check out through the shopping cart or through your account. No account needed, no store credit necessary.
Thanks for all your support!

Jeremy

hi Jeremy just registered today and it asked for store credit from me ebfore i can offer is that holiday special still on? thanks Bill

To Buy Now you don't need credit you can just checkout with paypal but to make an offer you have to have credit (add paypal to the COMC acc) and offers must be at least 50% listed price I believe

Whats the usual shipping times on card lots from COMC?

Its been about 3 weeks since my order and nothing yet so naturally im a little concerned.

*Edit* Date ordered 12-12-2011 and today is 19-01-2012 so a little more then just slightly concerned right now???

Expect them in the fourth week sometime :) have had a few orders and all of them have arrived
In the fourth week :)

They've been having some wicked snow storms where they are recently and they posted on Facebook that there could be delays. I've had orders take 6 weeks and you have to also take into account it has been Xmas holidays etc.
If it doesn't show up it will take an email to COMC to have it resolved. They've been fantastic with any issues I had.

They've been having some wicked snow storms where they are recently and they posted on Facebook that there could be delays. I've had orders take 6 weeks and you have to also take into account it has been Xmas holidays etc.
If it doesn't show up it will take an email to COMC to have it resolved. They've been fantastic with any issues I had.

Sweet, i'll give it till next week then shoot them an email :v:

I also put through an order on the 12/12/11 and still waiting for it. Good to know im not the only one. Will let you know when mine shows up Nick

Maybe they are sending them out in alphabetical order, like the other Matt i put an order in end of Dec arrived early Jan. on that theory yours should be next to arrive Nick followed by Owen.

I'm sure your guys stuff will show up though

its probably an issue on australian end... me and Aussielaker have often had stuff shipped the same time and his stuff always arrives before mine... its just an aussie post thing probably lol

Huge :thumbsup: to COMC, my order was shipped on 02/04 and arrived OCT standard packaged 18/04. I bought 18 cards and it cost me just over $2 each posted and filled in a few holes in my 90's wantlists. One thing to note is COMC make money by charging a fee to take back your money to paypal so only deposit what you intend to spend + postage.

Back
Top Bottom