The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

personally i dont think anyone should be made to hold a press conference either, but since the rule is there, theres a big difference between hearing from the manager and hearing from the assistant. and the 'rule' is the manager has to do it, so they didnt technically fulfill anything.
and his excuse was pathetic. id have more respect for him if he just said 'im p!ssed off. no press.'

when you think about it, it is probably better that he didn't rock up to the press conference knowing the punishments UEFA hand out for negative comments about referees and that sort of thing. not sure if he'd be able to control his emotions in this situation tbh.

when you think about it, it is probably better that he didn't rock up to the press conference knowing the punishments UEFA hand out for negative comments about referees and that sort of thing. not sure if he'd be able to control his emotions in this situation tbh.

he should just get over it. i think it was a red, but even if it wasnt, im sure hes had worse decisions made against him...

but not in such big games. Even Moyes said that.
I'm sure you'd be frustrated. It's understandable.

well i wouldnt be, because i have a different point of view of the incident. but i know what youre saying...
even with his frustration, he knows the rules regarding post match interviews, so i doubt he'll kick up a stink if they fine him. like you said, he was probably thinking about the bigger fines he was up for if he actually sat for the conference and spoke his mind.
in all this controversy the fact that united have been booted from the UCL has sort of bypassed me. i should be happier.

Yeah same s***, but because its someone else bar Suarez, its ok...

true, but liverpool dont need to keep bringing it up all the time. rodgers this time. youd think he'd have more important things to worry about than what the <insert dodgy tabloid> has to write about.
if bales been booked more times than suarez for simulation this year, then it kinda shows hes not really getting picked on so much on the pitch by refs. where it matters. its more the media...and you cant reason with the media, so you should just focus on your season and forget about why no-one cares if bale dives.
fergies gone full diva. im sure united fans are more than happy to validated his actions...personally i think hes a tool.

as soon as lfc do, i will... :p

I'm happy to sit back and know my team is the greatest in English history. I :hearts: haters

cant sit back for too long or youll lose your claim.
and i only hate liverpool now (last decade or so). they used to be one of my fave teams...

cant sit back for too long or youll lose your claim.
and i only hate liverpool now (last decade or so). they used to be one of my fave teams...

I was made to be a reds fan at 5. no English team is gonna match us for Euro any time soon. We need to cling onto something

I was made to be a reds fan at 5. no English team is gonna match us for Euro any time soon. We need to cling onto something

i guess its debatable already...im with you guys tho. so much better than the alternative.

Spurs also got through on away goals. Looked like an exciting game.

The Arsenal faithful are pretty quite. They were pretty chirpy this time last week. :whistle:

Very proud of Arsenal yesterday morning. The best they'd defended all season, hopefully can carry it into the league now. Wenger made tough calls dropping Szczesny and Vermaelen, but it paid off. Bayern hadn't lost at home for a long time, and had only lost at home to English opposition once, 20 odd years ago.

Would've loved to of scored one more to go through, but that first leg cost us and it wasn't to be. However, if there was ever a classy way to go out, that was it. #classy*

*I know this isn't Twitter, but wanted to drop a hashtag to emphasise CLASSY

Back
Top Bottom