The official 2010 free agent thread!

Surprised that Salmons is back with the Bucks. Especially after signing Maggette. Blake will be a solid addition to the Lakers. Three back up pg's though? Farmer, Brown and now Blake?

Surprised that Salmons is back with the Bucks. Especially after signing Maggette. Blake will be a solid addition to the Lakers. Three back up pg's though? Farmer, Brown and now Blake?

Farmar is a FA and wont be back.

not sure shaq will be a good fit in atlanta? similar to how he didnt quite fit in with the suns...

not sure shaq will be a good fit in atlanta? similar to how he didnt quite fit in with the suns...

Yeah but the Suns don't have Dwight Howard in their Division. I think this is the main reason for pursuing Shaq. The Hawks don't have the size to handle DH which showed in the 2nd round. They are just probably looking for 20 mins a game and the ability to slow down DH.

Yeah but the Suns don't have Dwight Howard in their Division. I think this is the main reason for pursuing Shaq. The Hawks don't have the size to handle DH which showed in the 2nd round. They are just probably looking for 20 mins a game and the ability to slow down DH.

That would make sense. He would be useful that way, but he's past the point where he used to be a power house scorer.

If you did get 10-5 from him in 20 mins, that's money well spent. His presense in the paint will be more valuable than anything else!

So if Shaq does go to the hawks he will be 40 when his contract expires?? Gotta give him some credit for still pulling in the interest from other teams at his age. He is a legend and I would love to see him play on for a few more seasons.

Back
Top Bottom