UFC The next 4 boxes of Knockout...

Okay. Last one...

Pack 8
GOLD /288 - (30) Dan Hardy
SILVER /188 - (20) Frank Mir
Auto /188 Bart Palaszewski

Knew there had to be a base auto somewhere in here. :)

knockout4_8.jpg

WOW. i dont think you should order any more surely you'd only be dissapointing yourself. too many amazing cards to bust any better

Think you're right there mate. Maybe I'll wait a couple of months and start on Title Shot... :)

Wow. What a day...

Thanks for watching guys! :)

Absolutely obscene i'm going to send all my card boxes to your household to be fondled before having a courier pick them back up O_O

Awesome.

I got a box of Upper Deck 2010 Series 1 Baseball free with the order. I know nothing about the sport and less about the cards, but I'm thinking with the run of luck I'm having maybe I should break it rather than sell it... :lol:

Okay so I know I said I wouldn't do it, but I just got a performance bonus from work so...

Ordered the last three boxes that DACardWorld.com had. :whistle:

ToyWiz has sold out, DA just got these three in stock. Can't seem to find them on most sites.

Think this is finally a genuine LIMITED premium set from Topps, and the reason all these good hits are popping up is because they held them back until the end.

Well I'm hoping anyway. If these (last) three are anything like the six I broke recently...

It looks like we both caught ourselves a Randy Couture White Whale.Congrats mate!! Mine was from Dacard as well. Saw your break and ordered 2 boxes of Knockout last night. Good luck with your next boxes.

It's the Magenta printing plate, you have the black so i think there will be a yellow and cyan out there somewhere.
Have you seen either of the other ones? It would be nice to have all plates in Australia. What is the leather one?

Here's something interesting - entered the "tracking code" on the bottom of the back of the card and got this..

Product: 2010 Topps UFC Knockout
CP code: 95810137
Manufacturer: Graphic Converting Texas
Manufacturer date: 1/06/11 - 1/20/11
Address: 204 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002

I just had a look at the checklist on Blowout Cards
Leather
Platinum
Printing Plates. which would be Magenta, Cyan, Yellow and Black which i think your one is.All these have a metal finish.

Remember thats USA so January, when did the cards come out?

Here's something interesting - entered the "tracking code" on the bottom of the back of the card and got this..

Product: 2010 Topps UFC Knockout
CP code: 95810137
Manufacturer: Graphic Converting Texas
Manufacturer date: 1/06/11 - 1/20/11
Address: 204 E Bethany Drive, Allen TX 75002

Feb 2nd.

I'm not suggesting the cards were made after release, I'd just never seen those tracking numbers before so thought they were interesting. :)

Back
Top Bottom