The Most Bizzar moment i have ever been apart of...

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Well yesterday at 5 :30 pm i played my school AFL semi-final..
our team is made up mostly of leauge players but as the games rolled on, these players defiantly caught on to the concept, and got better.

well the game started as an even contest til half time and then we got rapped in the 3rd.. down by like 21 going into the last, in 30 plus degree heat, we produced the best comback ive been apart of probally. kicked liked 7 goals to 3 in a 15 minute quarter. as the game progressed live scores from our game and the cricket :D were annouced. with about 2 minutes to play, a live score of 80-80 was annouced. From here we kicked two behinds which made it 82-80 to us, as the siren sounded we were all jubilent and celebrating at the fact this was the first time in 17 years our school had made a grand final for AFL! all the leauge boys were just as excited which were great scenes. Then as both huddles were drawn close together (our team and their team) the annoucer, annouced a score of 81-80 to them, they jumped and swore at us :twisted: and then slyly came to shake our hands, robbed of a grand final isnt a great feeling. I hope a complaint is filed because everyone at the ground thought we had one the game even the other team. a very bizarr and embarassing feeling lol.

i played alright kicked a goal from 40 on the boundary off a crum. and snapped a behind in the last that was a sealer but not to be. also took plus 10 marks, and did some good things.

anyways had to get that off my chest, anyone else been involved with a moment like this, the end made me laugh was kinda like derek zoolander or that guy in the perth 2nds in afl who went up to get the best a feild medal for the gf. he put the medal around his neck and celebrated as an offical told him he wasnt the winner lol.

anyways peace.

Back
Top Bottom