The Hobby Hangout Melbourne Discussion

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐‡๐จ๐›๐›๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ‰Dates are now announced for Melbourne ,Sydney and Brisbane (Moved from October 9 2022)

๐Ÿ’–Weโ€™ll be announcing our full speaker line up and stalls in the coming weeks!

๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜† https://bit.ly/THH-2023

Weโ€™ve go some exciting things planned and canโ€™t wait to share them with you all.
FB_IMG_1664508386018.jpg

Not too far away now!! Anyone setting up as a dealer? Will try my best to come support and buy something for the PC. If anyone has the Pikachu Felt Hat Van Gogh card I'll be chasing one at the show ;)

It'll be my first time going. Does anyone with more experience know if people are usually open to trades for $1 cards? Have some bulk dupes I'd be happy to trade for other $1 cards.

Will there be another Brisbane show coming around?
Do they usually do the 3 cities each time they start up or is this just a one off?
I'll be at the Melbourne Hobby Hangout again this coming Sunday; looking forward to it! See you then!

The Brisbane Hobby Hangout show is generally once a year in Q1; there has been 2 so far in the last 2-3 years.

Sydney and Melbourne historically have had 2 per annum. There have been around 4 Hobby Hangout shows each in Melbourne and Sydney in the last 3 years.

I went to this one. I got there about 30-40 mins early and there was a decent line up to get in. Glad I went early as it was easier to get to the back tables and have a good walk around before the rest of the crowd got in.

I found a lot of tables were just too hard to get to as they were crowded and the aisles werenโ€™t wide enough. I walked the floor at least 7-8 times as I wanted to make the most of it having travelled from interstate.

Got to connect up with some really great people in the hobby, Matt from mattscardshop being one of them ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

Got to meet the great man Sauce from Double Coverage. We made a trade which is what these shows are all about in my opinion.

Got to catch up with an old friend and see his show setup which was incredible. Shout out to Card Lab ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

Overall it was fun, I think next time Iโ€™d prefer to setup as a dealer and make deals that way.

Back
Top Bottom