The first eviction notice Fantasy League Draft

I'm sure that's how it works mate. Maybe see who's playing the most games in the week ;) I'll have to check that now

Yeah that's how it works guys.

I have to bench someone on day 2 of our League, cos I've got too many people playing.

I just hope someone isnt a DNP for any reason.

Well, he said I did alright for a first timer, but I knew he would bag me about picking all those Celts, lol

Nice stuff Brad thats pretty sick getting help from a guru like that.

Oh yeah and scoring works like this.
It's you vs 1 opposition from sunday to sunday.(hence being called head to head league).
First of all you need to put each player thats playing in a game that day in
a position.(benched players don't get there stats counted). every stat they get in each game goes to your team total score.
Each day they add up and by the end of the week it will have a complete total. Who the highest amount of steals between the two managers wins that cat.(only TO you want less, everything else you want the most)
Our league has 15 different Cats.
Each stat won against your fellow manager i.e points / off reb / fg% are all worth 1 point per stat.
The manager with the most point totals wins the week. But you don't get just 1 win to your name you get your record of that week to the league tally board.
So if you win the week 10 cat. wins 5 cat. losses 0 drawsin the first week your total on the league tally board will be 10-0-5.You'll understand this after week one.

Hope this helps.:) if you need more help feel free to check out my team and look at my set day to day lineups.
the commish

Oh yeah and everytime you drop or trade a player you line up gets reset so if you set up the whole week and you change a player tues you'll have to re set it up

i think i have my 1st week sorted, i am sure i will understand how it works properly after the 1st week, if not i will just trade lebron away for battier;) so i am not wasting his talent on my team

i think i have my 1st week sorted, i am sure i will understand how it works properly after the 1st week, if not i will just trade lebron away for battier;) so i am not wasting his talent on my team

It would be tough on both of us......but i suppose yeah i would trade you my battier for lebron just pm me when youre ready ;)
im just here to help:D

It would be tough on both of us......but i suppose yeah i would trade you my battier for lebron just pm me when youre ready ;)
im just here to help:D

thanks mate, all you kiwi's are so giving and never want anything in return;) maybe i could throw in another player aswell just to make sure we have the enthusiasm of battier:p

just on another quick note, can anyone tell me if spree is available to draft:)

i will pay him more than the veterans minimum:rolleyes:

pull some strings for me buzzy, i need him on my team:)

if he doesn't have a good game then atleast he will keep my coach in line:lol:

Brad, u need to do some serious cutting of those C's. You getting your arse handed to you.

Back
Top Bottom