The first eviction notice Fantasy League Draft

8th, not bad, I hope, lol. Who wants to trade picks! lmao, I'll throw in some cash considerations (is that legal Mr Commissioner? haha!)

How much you paying????

Ok the pick are set so I'll turn the draft to ready tomorrow arvo, and then i'll do the draft in under 48hrs. Most likely on SATURDAY.
After the draft all your players will be set a bench players and you'll have to change where you want them. It's also open for trades but they will be revised by myself to make sure there is no cheats.

Game on wayne!!!!

what tha??????

how did i miss the draft??? why was it not live on foxtel????

do i really have 1st pick:D :D :D

going by other comments that means i have pick 24 & 25:( is that correct

all i have to say is welcome to the first year phenoms lbj:D :D :D

just checked out the site and see how it would be better to get a mid order pick, a bit more even spacing.

but still 1st pick:D :D and then 2 picks in a row every 24 picks could work well;)

just make sure you have your list set up right, coz its an auto draft will be all over before we know it LOL

ooohhhh, i didn't know it was an auto draft#-o ..........maybe i should put a bit more thought into where my players are.

thanks matty

haha, nah i have darko #1:p

i haven't even found spree yet and i am up to player 300, he must be off somewhere feeding his kids;)

too funny, you got me on that one again#-o

that is way in the past , he doesn't even have a coach anymore;)

Wooh 11th! I have no idea how to set up this whole draft thing i can just tell im gonna be stuck with no good players or like 10 point guards haha

Draft is done! :D that was quick. I'm very happy with my squad, but I ended up with 7 Celtics:lol: Not sure how that happened, maybe I have more faith in their young guys than anyone else.
Can we please have our own special forum "Yahoo #3"? or something? Then we can put all our stuff in their.
So how do we go about trades an all that? do we PM guys here first?

No you can do it all through the fantasy web site if you want.
Just go to your team and then propose trade link.

shit i did end up with 7 pg's LOL if i could get a couple of fowards i think my team will be all set

Back
Top Bottom