The AFL Draft

I know that K.Sheedy has had influence from coaching in the states mainly from the NFL and he has mentioned that promoting the game overseas is important. Essendon is the most supported club from the states with the USAFL because Essendon have accepted 1 player from the USAFL to train with them every year on a scholarship based contract.
What does this have to do with Mal Michael you ask?
I believe Sheedy is light years ahead of all coaches and maybe the old saying about how Defense wins championships is big on his agenda.
By the way I'm a Hawthorn Supporter with not much love for the Bombers.

LOl glad to finally have some more backup from a Hawks fan....

I was glad we picked up Mitch Thorp.... hopefully he turns into a productive taswegian - I think the highest drafted tassie boy too!

Id have to say The dons
I mean they got Gumbleton, Hislop, Jetta, Davey.
I wanted Hislop at melbourne really bad hes a hard nose player who is apprantly a really good tackler. And two speedsters in Jetta and Davey aswell as the highly touted Gumbleton.
The lions drafted well too, i played against their 2nd pick at 22 Albert Proud and i also played against Rhan Hooper.

Geelong did really well, that Hawkings under the father/son rule was awesome + Joel Selwood

anyone know much about the guy st kilda picked up ? Armitage?

well i think we done well we got Ben Reid and Nathan Brown (III) lol.

Brown will give us some muscle down back and is a ready made AFL player. Reid will be handy also. Our 3rd pick is recovering from a Knee Reco i believe so u wont see him in the black and white nextr season .

Brad Dick - anyone know of him? lol

hey while we're talking about the afl, i heard sheedy took some big attempts to take buddy franklin from the hawks.. sheeds loves the kid, and buddy knows it.. i have a feeling this won't be the last we hear of this.. just wanted to throw this around..

anyways.. back to the draft.. cannot wait until tuesday, then we can sign up michael and i'll be happy with this years draft.. a full healthy side, michael down at FB, fletcher loose man in defence (ala danny jacobs role) lloyd back down forward, and gumby in the side with a sprinkle of jetta and some other youngins.. excuse me while i clean up

Essendon Fans PLEASE........ Your crap and you will continue to be crap for a while yet......

So please get over yourselfs........

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just taking the piss

Back
Top Bottom