The 2013 ESP Elite Number #1 Trading Card Auction

Anyone receive theirs yet or know when they will be posted? Site says any questions should go through OCT

All cards are being sent from ESP. I send them an updated payment list daily and they are sending the cards out. I am just checking with them as I thought they might send each winner the details of the registered post number for each card being sent. I am just confirming an email address for winners to contact them directly to enquire.

All cards are being sent from ESP. I send them an updated payment list daily and they are sending the cards out. I am just checking with them as I thought they might send each winner the details of the registered post number for each card being sent. I am just confirming an email address for winners to contact them directly to enquire.

Cheers Graham. No push, I just hadn't had any comms from them at all and wondered if there was any action expected on my part

No all cards came in a screw down top loader and bubble envelope, I assume they sent via their internal mail or someone flew them up from Melbourne to their office in Sydney...

That's good news. I pushed the bubble mailer point :)

In early discussions with ESP I suggested they put the cards in a magnetic one touch and seal it with a hologram. Would have been a nice touch.

Can you post a pic of the screwdown they used?

SAM_2812.JPG
SAM_2824.JPG
Here they are

Congrats on the pick ups! Some really cool cards.

I saw Evans play for Newtown the other week.... he is a big unit!

Got an interesting story about the Pauli card...shoot me a PM if you like!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom