Thanks Topps!!!! LOL

Ugh. Got home from work to find a letter from Topps waiting for me. Was supposed to get my Co-Signers DJ Augustin rookie auto. One guess for what greeted me upon opening...

Can anyone hook me up with the appropriate email address by any chance? I also have a couple of dual autos (same card) that have been about 20 weeks and i've been delayed on them too. I don't want them to come to the same fate :(

Its the topps support addy that they email you with regarding not being able to send you the right card.
If you don't have it i'll get it for you tomorrow just PM me.

Sh*t I got one too. It was only for Murad D.Arthur mini auto, but still wtf
i collect this dude, I would prefer a couple of base rookies instead of this. Am wondering if will get my Chalmers chrome auto which I redeemed bloody ages ago. Prob get another Spud.

I got my reply...

Said both cards were of equal value ($15)...

I said in reply that in Beckett perhaps, but not in real life. I can get that Spud auto off ebay for about $2, but a top 10 draft pick auto is worth plenty more than an overproduced ****ty auto. Not really expecting a reply to be honest. So crap.

we should start a thread that says we wont buy any more topps products until they stop screwing our members over!!! and then we should show them!!!...

DAM U WHOEVER SUGGESTED THE ROAST SPUD!!! IM STARVING NOW AND I HAVE TO GO TO BED!!! NOW ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS A FRICKEN POTATO WITH BACON CHEESE SOUR CREAM SHELLOTS AND BOLOGNESE SAUCE!!!! PROLLY BE THINKING ABOUT IT TOMORROW AT UNI IN MY TEST TOO NOW!!! grrrr...

I got my reply...

Said both cards were of equal value ($15)...

I said in reply that in Beckett perhaps, but not in real life. I can get that Spud auto off ebay for about $2, but a top 10 draft pick auto is worth plenty more than an overproduced ****ty auto. Not really expecting a reply to be honest. So crap.

would love to know whats there source lol

we should start a thread that says we wont buy any more topps products until they stop screwing our members over!!! and then we should show them!!!...

DAM U WHOEVER SUGGESTED THE ROAST SPUD!!! IM STARVING NOW AND I HAVE TO GO TO BED!!! NOW ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS A FRICKEN POTATO WITH BACON CHEESE SOUR CREAM SHELLOTS AND BOLOGNESE SAUCE!!!! PROLLY BE THINKING ABOUT IT TOMORROW AT UNI IN MY TEST TOO NOW!!! grrrr...

:lol::lol::lol:

Update: Well after i got no reply for a week i sent another message last night, and what do you know, i wake up to a reply. It seems you only get a response from Topps if you bug them. This is what i got:

Hello,

Please be advised all substitutions are handled on a pure monetary basis. The value of the redemption you were due to receive was $15 and the value of the Spud Webb is $15. Unfortunately we will not be able to sub that card out with another subject,. We can send courtesy packs of product if you would like, please provide your address. Thank you for your interest in Topps.

Blah Blah Blah, Topps is great, Topps is grand, Blah Blah Blah (Edited for accuracy)

Thank you once again for taking the time to write. We appreciate your interest in Topps products and hope you continue to enjoy our site.

Sincerely,

Topps Customer Service team

Back
Top Bottom