TeamCoach 2016

It only says available end of March.

Thanks for that. If last year was any example it was literally the very end of March before they were released.

Looks like we'll be missing Round 1 again this year. Guess it doesn't help with that round beginning just before the start of Easter.

Here you go guys.

image.jpeg

Thanks @BLOWN8!

I can make out a couple of things from the side of the box. Bottom left looks like a Pop-Up. Top centre and bottom centre both look like commons. Top right and bottom right both look like sculpture cards, but one silver and one gold. Two editions of star wildcards??? Top left looks like some new type of card but is pretty hard to make out.

Hmm...

Cheers Blown 8...

I saw that too. Definately a new type of card there. Magic Wild's/Star Wild's I can't remember which look the same

the two common cards (Boak and Swallow) both have the exact same picture as last year????

I'm always hopeful for a bit of variation, but at $2.99 per pack again this year, personally I'm not expecting too much variation on what was done last year.

Had hoped they might have ditched the Pop Ups but alas they still feature in the flyer.

Oh well, it is what it is... a release primarily aimed at Auskickers and for those who like to play the online games. It's a simple formula that works.

I like this more than anything Select makes.
I love the Magic Wildcards in this stuff, and they look pretty cool this year.
If I ever go back to collecting AFL like I used to, Select need the license gone.

From the magics pic I can see Allen Christiansen Scott Pendlebury Michael Walters Shane Edwards Patrick Cripps Jesse hogan Cyril Rioli Sharrod Wellingham Isaac Heeny Jake stringer and josh Bruce

Just got this from Teamcoach.. release is earlier than in past years. No luck with the format of the prize cards yet. So still not sure if they will be in the folders or exclusively for 4 & 10 star.

We anticipate the cards will be released within the week before the first AFL Home and Away round (commencing 24 March 2016).

The website will also open during this week.

At this stage we cannot reveal details of the 2016 set, but cards will be displayed on the website when it opens.

Regards,

Teamcoach

Does anyone now anything about who's in the common set???

(Except for who is on the album)

Spotted this Master Code card on ebay. Based on sellers other item looks like it comes from the 2016 Auskick pack.

image.jpg image.jpg

Same approach as last year from memory (?)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom