TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
On the back of the silvers it says enter to play topstats, where as the captain code just says unlock all. Not sure if it means anything...

Hopefully there is some new competition online to win superpower cards and they are not digital.

did anyone get master code cards. or where they just in the auskick packs? thank you.

It appears the captain checklist is a master code card but there may be different games this year as silvers say they unlock players for topstats

It looks like the round master code cards are only in the Aus kick packs as no mention of them on the normal packets...

But can I get some pics?????

As one of the previous posters said, just be patient....you will have pics soon.

Cheers
Matt

Horrible start to the release and I hope I'm the only one. Bought a sealed box from my local newsagent, probly nearly a quarter of the commons have scuff marks on the back of the cards along the top or bottom and some even have letters missing on the name on the front because of scuffs.
Was worried I wasn't going to get a wildcard either but it was the very last pack on the bottom.
Is there a teamcoach number to call? Sent an email already but don't want to wait long. Will try post pics later

Got my album prize card has heaps of scratch marks they did a poor printing job got a pack too got West coast pop up Josh Kennedy and Matthew pavLoch silver

Just rang a couple of newsagents in Perth and they are saying Thursday. No-one has a packet yet in WA?

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom